Aliens: Colonial Marines Collector's Edition (PS3/360) $9.99 @ Gamestop

I think im try to play it today before trading it tomorrow how bad is the game before I start playing? or is it not even worth my time to attempt to play it first? lol

I think im try to play it today before trading it tomorrow how bad is the game before I start playing? or is it not even worth my time to attempt to play it first? lol
I got frustrated and bored playing the way it should (I was replaying each level multiple times to find all the hidden items) be played so I turned the lights way up and played on recruit. Still a challenge but finishable.

I got frustrated and bored playing the way it should (I was replaying each level multiple times to find all the hidden items) be played so I turned the lights way up and played on recruit. Still a challenge but finishable.
Your motion tracker shows where the hidden items are. I got all the audio logs and legendary weapons on the first run through, just got tired of looking for all the dogtags.

Terrible game especially the final boss I had to force myself to finish the game. I will never buy any game from a publisher like gearbox. All they know is borderlands and I hope they never get the chance to fuck another franchise in the ass like they did Alien's :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Your motion tracker shows where the hidden items are. I got all the audio logs and legendary weapons on the first run through, just got tired of looking for all the dogtags.
wtf, r u serious? I only used it to track movement and then didn't really bother after I turned the lights up. oh well, sold to BB today.

Not sure if I should start a new thread.

The DLC with the "Firing Range" level seems to be fixed, it downloaded successfully for me, got the word from Sega through email.

Forgot to add, it's the PS3 version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I should start a new thread.

The DLC with the "Firing Range" level seems to be fixed, it downloaded successfully for me, got the word from Sega through email.

Forgot to add, it's the PS3 version.
Worked for me too! Thanks! I was too lazy to complain to sega yet.

Why so many people call this game crap and yet so many people play? Are we "Crap-Attracted-Gamer"? If it wasn't for the $10 CE I would never know how awesome this game is.

bread's done
Back