Aliens : colonial marines download @ gamestop $1.99

I bought the CE for $10 few weeks ago. I thought I would trade it to BBY, but after I played on mulitplayer, I had such blast with other players. So I decided to keep it. I'm still playing it. It has some technical issues and flaws, but overall still fun. $1.99 pc or $5.99 ps3/360. It's worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very underrated game. They shouldn't have labeled it as a sequel to one of the best movies ever. They set expectations way too high. Very fun co-op with friends.

Very underrated game. They shouldn't have labeled it as a sequel to one of the best movies ever. They set expectations way too high. Very fun co-op with friends.
Very true.

Last night I was playing Uncharted 2 multiplayer co op ( yes people still play). I mean, the game is fantastic, graphic, technical aspect, the whole nine yards. But the AI soldiers were like superhuman. Took so many bullets to kill one and come waves after waves. And that frustrated me. So I went back to play Aliens lol. Don't get me wrong, I love Uncharted series, just not much in multiplayer. Surprisingly Aliens more fun to me.

After the recent price drops in the collectors edition and the physical disc and now the digital download. They will be paying us to play this game soon enough.

Actually they probably already are paying some of us to play this game.

OP, you should add the prices of physical to the title

I bought the CE for $10 few weeks ago. I thought I would trade it to BBY, but after I played on mulitplayer, I had such blast with other players. So I decided to keep it. I'm still playing it. It has some technical issues and flaws, but overall still fun. $1.99 pc or $5.99 ps3/360. It's worth it.
The game is fun as hell I did split sceen co-op with a friend the game wil remain in my coll just for co-op.

MP is decent with a big enough group. SP just screams budget and ends very abruptly. Not to mention the E3 demo fiasco. If this launched at $20 MSRP then it wouldn't have been so bad, but it was overhyped and then under delivered.

bread's done
Back