Alien's Infestation DS 9.19 Amazon Fulfilled

Awesome price--I've been tempted to grab this around $20 several times due to my weakness for all things Metroidvania, so I definitely can't pass this price up. Thanks, OP!

I picked it up for $10 a few weeks ago and I really didn't see what all the hype was about. The game is old school tough, but in more of an obnoxious bad programming way than because of any real challenge you can overcome with skill.

Your marine moves to slowly and can run out of stamina. Combat sucks and there are only four enemies. And if you're expecting a Metroidvania game, it's way more linear than even Metroid Fusion or Zero Mission.

the entire game's a mess, it has all these mechanics like a cover system and locking your shooting direction but none of it was integrated well with the gameplay, the boss fights are cheap, the game feels more like some 2D Doom than a Metroidvania, its also only a 2-3 hour game

It's not quite up to the standards of WayForward's other games (Contra 4, Shantae) but I wouldn't say it's a bad game. Definitely better than Colonial Marines.

I give this game a 6.9/10, it was OK, but could have been much better. Just sold my copy on half.com. Still, if it intrigues you this is a great price.

This is one of those games where the more you put into it, the more you'll get out of it. You could just blow through the game in a few hours and not give a shit about the characters but if you're trying to build your own narrative with certain characters you'll get much more out of the game. Trying to save one character for a whole playthrough can be harrowing when you're two rooms from a save point with only one hit left.

Also, THE ENDING SONG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi5hWNnsLm0

bread's done
Back