Alienwarearena Earn 500DRP or 10ARP every day

mocheese

CAGiversary!
Update: Alienwarearena Celebrating Intel® Gamer Days event is over. 

Alienware Arena

New Topic:

Earn up to 1000 Dell Reward Points(DRP) Every Week by playing the spaceship game after completing 4 DAILY QUESTS.

Earn additional ARP/DRP by logging daily via the Monthly Advent Calendar reward. (Day 20,26 for DRP)

[attachment=38179:Sep Calendar.jpg]

Alienware Reward Points(ARP) can be redeemed for MARKETPLACE rewards for physical/digital products.

Tier rewards: You can choose to claim one game each month provided you have enough ARP and Tier status.

100 DRP = $1 Dell Credit 

1 APR = up to ~2cents

Points expire on the 15th day of the 4th month after earn date.

*NOTE: Linking reward account

When registering with Alienware make sure to use the same email address that you use for Dell.

Extra: Earn 100 DRP by Logging into your Dell Reward profile(Earn once a week, Reset every Monday)

Last edited by a moderator:
When I click claim it just refreshes endlessly and never claims anything, have tried on multiple browsers both with and without adblock and the same result. Tried installing the app on my phone and it doesn't even launch, just sits endlessly on a black screen. Not exactly endearing me to keep returning to their site regularly.

When I click claim it just refreshes endlessly and never claims anything, have tried on multiple browsers both with and without adblock and the same result. Tried installing the app on my phone and it doesn't even launch, just sits endlessly on a black screen. Not exactly endearing me to keep returning to their site regularly.
Try using InPrivate Mode(edge) or Incognito(Chrome). The Intel Gamer Day pop up window only appear once. If I exit out of the pop up window it doesn't not reappear until I use InPrivate mode/Incognito. 500pts might not seem much but it adds up after 14x. Granted tomorrows the last day.

PS: Logging into your dell reward account grants you an additional 100pts.

Try using InPrivate Mode(edge) or Incognito(Chrome). The Intel Gamer Day pop up window only appear once. If I exit out of the pop up window it doesn't not reappear until I use InPrivate mode/Incognito. 500pts might not seem much but it adds up after 14x. Granted tomorrows the last day.

PS: Logging into your dell reward account grants you an additional 100pts.
Thanks for trying but it's exactly the same in Incognito. It's apparently an issue affecting a lot of us, there's posts on their forums about it (with no response) and comments in the XBox thread here too (where they recommend using the app, which I can't even get to run). Might be because I made that Dell account new and probably still unlinked or something. It's clearly an account level issue considering how many different devices and browsers I've tried.

Edit: Uninstalled and reinstalled the app and got it running and it does the same thing there too.

Is there a page that shows you how your streak is going? I think I found one but it only highlights day 2. I guess that means I’m on the second day?

Gamer Days Event has ended. 

Off Topic you can get additional reward points via the Monthly Advent Calendar reward. (Day 20,26)

[attachment=38160:Sep Calendar.jpg]

Gamer Days Event has ended.

Off Topic you can get additional reward points via the Monthly Advent Calendar reward. (Day 20,26)
Yeah, unlike the other event, that currently seems to be tracking correctly for me. Though the daily resets seem inconsistent, some stuff clearly resets at midnight EST but others either seems to be GMT or maybe 24 actual hours. I should be at 4 days now and I'm only at 3 but my chain is unbroken so I have no clue.

I’m so sad I didn’t know about this until the last two days of Intel Days.

How much is dollars does the daily streaks translate to?

How are you guys actually getting in?

I tried to make an account today. Seems like I have one but this appears when I try to log in:

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Click here to return to the homepage.

I've bought controllers, a computer mouse, and some games over time. I would have also bought a new headset if I didn't buy a nice wireless set earlier this year.

It's working today though didn't do anything to make that happen. Are we supposed to link Dell Rewards to Alienware Arena?

Anyone know how long it usually takes for the Dell Rewards to show up in the dell account? I "won" 500 points from the spaceship thing but there's no sign of it being credited and with no manual way to link accounts I don't even know if my accounts are connected. Considering that the last event didn't work for me at all, I'm not optimistic about it being functional now either and I'm growing really tired of the prospect of wasting any more of my time on their site.

Anyone know how long it usually takes for the Dell Rewards to show up in the dell account? I "won" 500 points from the spaceship thing but there's no sign of it being credited and with no manual way to link accounts I don't even know if my accounts are connected. Considering that the last event didn't work for me at all, I'm not optimistic about it being functional now either and I'm growing really tired of the prospect of wasting any more of my time on their site.
Mine from intel days were credited immediately.

Does anyone know how much each ARP is worth in Dell dollars?

I have had it take a day or two before.

I guess it's only been three days so I'll wait and see. It shows up under my rewards at least so there's some record of it, unlike the other promotion.

How are you guys actually getting in?

I tried to make an account today. Seems like I have one but this appears when I try to log in:

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.​
Click here to return to the homepage.​
Clear your cookies for alienware or you can also log in by going to a different part of the website and trying to log in from there. That works for me.

I'm new to this. So we don't link Dell Rewards and Alienware Arena?

I'm new to this. So we don't link Dell Rewards and Alienware Arena?
Supposedly if the emails match they link automatically but mine clearly isn't working. I finally found an email to contact support so if I hear anything I'll post here but so much of the site seems to be in a permanent state of being half broken that I'm amazed anyone puts up with it really.

My rewards shows up almost immediately.

When registering with Alienware make sure to use the same email address that you use for Dell. I had a terrible time linking my reward account. so now I have 2 Dell/Alienware accounts(Double dip on rewards :))

Dell/Alienware website is a POS it's not much better than GameStop. 

I've had an Alienware Arena account for a long time, but I guess Dell at some point deleted my old account because I had to make a new one there. I know I used to have a Dell account though so that might be why the system is having issues with me, I have no idea. The help page says it will create an account for you if you don't have one but fails to say how exactly that would work. We'll see how long it takes for them to respond to my email and I also made a forum post.

I currently have an open support ticket to Alienware because my Dell account was using a different email address, and Alienware did not automatically create that Dell account that their FAQ says they do. I created it manually and nothing is syncing.

The support rep gave me enough ARP to "purchase" the DRP item in the Marketplace and he said I should've gotten a popup to sign in to Dell which would link the accounts, but I never got that and the rewards never showed in either account. The tech team is supposedly going to start looking into it tomorrow...

Oh there's definitely no pop-up or linking as we all can tell and a bunch of us got screwed out of multiple day's worth of DRP from that last event as a result. I'm glad you were able to get yours and hopefully you've given them the right info to get it fixed overall.

I have a dell account with the same email, but wasn't signed up for dell rewards maybe?  I've got nothing from the intel days either.

Alright, I have both accounts with same email address. I logged into Alienware Arena. We should get 5 points per day for logging in? I logged into Dell Rewards and see I'm at 700 with 100 earned today. Hmm, not 5 points...

You don't get get 5 ARP every day for logging in. You get whatever you're on in the monthly advent calendar for that day. The post topic is completely inaccurate now. You don't get 500DRP or 10ARP daily either. The 500DRP daily was a special for Intel Gamer Days.

You don't get get 5 ARP every day for logging in. You get whatever you're on in the monthly advent calendar for that day. The post topic is completely inaccurate now. You don't get 500DRP or 10ARP daily either. The 500DRP daily was a special for Intel Gamer Days.
You get 5 for being on the site long enough each day in addition to the calandar stuffs

Well, they credited me 600 ARP, presumably so I could get 500 dell points (and I'd rather have the ARP that doesn't expire, so that's a nice bonus), but haven't sent me any email or forum response nor have I seen any indication of accounts linking. So we'll see what happens in three days if I win something from the spaceship weekly again.

Unsurprisingly they don't seem to have fixed anything with my account, won another 500 drp from the weekly spaceship game and no sign of it crediting anywhere. I'll give it a couple days and send them another email. Though if they keep crediting me the ARP for it I'll shoot up the rankings quickly which would be nice, apparently there's virtually no one at level 4 sitting on ARP since some of those game keys are still unclaimed.

Hi all. I've modified the OP to reflect the end of the Intel® Gamer Days event. Please feel free to contribute or ask the Mod to delete if this topic no longer has value. 

As an update for those having issues linking Alienware and Dell accounts, they told me that there's a bug preventing linking old accounts to new Dell accounts. Devs are having to do that manually. Supposedly, all DRP that is earned/claimed during this time is being tracked and will apply once everything is connected. I guess we'll see.

Yeah, I had a chat with one of the admins late last week and they clearly have a completely non-functional automatic linking system and are seemingly very surprised by that fact. Why they maintain two entirely separate rewards systems under the same company umbrella makes no sense anyway. I'm still waiting for mine to get manually linked, at this point I'm owed at least 3000 DRP and due another 2500 this week. Of course I can't see how this program is remotely worth them giving away hundreds of dollars in credit a year either, but they'll probably make it require a minimum purchase or something once I finally have enough functional credit to do anything.

As an update for those having issues linking Alienware and Dell accounts, they told me that there's a bug preventing linking old accounts to new Dell accounts. Devs are having to do that manually. Supposedly, all DRP that is earned/claimed during this time is being tracked and will apply once everything is connected. I guess we'll see.
Do we have to tell Dell we need accounts linked? I have an old Dell account and a brand new Alienware account I want linked.

Do we have to tell Dell we need accounts linked? I have an old Dell account and a brand new Alienware account I want linked.
It might work for you since your Dell account is the old one if the emails are the same. According to the admin I talked to, whenever you earn DRP it should link automatically. If it doesn't you'll be stuck same as the rest of us, reaching out to admin and they'll have to link it manually. Or maybe they'll eventually put in manual linking instead of relying on this garbage automatic linking they have currently.

l've earned 8600 DRP last month on one of my accounts. Easy Monies! 

October calendar rewards:

[attachment=38210:Oct.png]

Monday - 【Today's Daily Quest】Change your border!

I kinda don’t want to tell people about this because they’ll nerf the rewards. I have enough after this month to get a controller for free. Amazing.

Lucky....I'm at 40 days since I first emailed them to fix mine...
Sending email is pretty much useless, the only way to get anything done is to go on Discord and talk directly to the reps there. Lecksea is the one that got my stuff linked after three weeks though the points from the calendar today didn't show up in my account yet so I don't really know if it's actually fixed for good or not. The whole web site is abysmal and barely functions and if it wasn't for the insane volume of theoretical credit I wouldn't recommend anyone messing with it at all. There's also discussion on Discord that the Dell dollars might be drying up some after this month, though that isn't official yet but Dell already killed the 100 free points a week from checking its site at the end of last month. Why Dell runs two entirely separate rewards programs with separate staff and rules and budgets is completely beyond me. I'm just hoping to accumulate enough by next month to grab something decent free during sale season like a monitor.

Has anyone else tried to use their rewards for Spiderman 2? I see one person at the start of this thread say their order was cancelled. I was wondering if it is even worth bothering with?

They probably nerfed the 100 weekly DRP due to the Infinite DRP money Glitch. Some users have gotten 200,000 points from this exploit.

The Weekly Minigame they use to have awarded 500DRP(1500 Winners) 1000DRP(750 Winners) + 3000 DRP from the Monthly Calander. I don't see how this reward program is sustainable. But hey "Dude, you're getting a Dell!"

BTW I'm ranked in the high 50,000's. Thats a lot of free monies!

bread's done
Back