ALIVE AGAIN 400 Free MS pts by text "Prius 4" to 32774

kearns710

CAGiversary!
Text "Prius 4" to 32774...first 2000 texts get 400 free ms points. Apparently its on the xbl dashboard. Stole this from SD and got mine. GO GO GO deal is relatively new

People are reporting deal is live again, please use code "Prius 4"

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='imamanwithaplan']sent txt, no response yet. how fast did you hear back?[/QUOTE]

less than 10 seconds, literally try "Prius FOUR"

i think this may be the most successful contribution to cag i have ever made. every other time cags start bitching over some dumb shit

it pays to have friends without xbox 360..got a friend and my gf to text in..both of them got me a code..so got like $15 worth of points for free

Sent it in. Thanks. Got an immediate reply. This won't sign us up for any spam messages? My brother is concerned. I could care less I have unlimited texts.

[quote name='kearns710']less than 10 seconds, literally try "Prius FOUR"[/QUOTE]

What is that Prius FOUR? Another code?

[quote name='schuerm26']sorry. new to the code thing. Where do we put the code? When we attempt to buy a game?[/QUOTE]

na hit the guide button on your controller, go to the left i think maybe 3 blades and there should be an option to "redeem code"

Shouldnt this be in the free section since well, its not a deal?

If it were a newbie posting this youd all have taken the chance to jump down his throat for posting in the wrong section.

Thanks! Now I have enough for Pac-Man when it goes on sale in a few weeks... if people don't stop voting for it.

[quote name='gargus']Shouldnt this be in the free section since well, its not a deal?

If it were a newbie posting this youd all have taken the chance to jump down his throat for posting in the wrong section.[/QUOTE]

dude stop being a dick. you are probably glad as hell you saw this post. No one checks the "Freebie" forum, and its free ms points so suck it bitch.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I used 3 cells in the house. Does this make me bad?[/QUOTE]

for pimping your families cell phones? yes..jk i got 4 codes (sorry cags who dont get it) i got me, my friend, sis, and gf...now to get my last sis to text

bread's done
Back