ALIVE AGAIN 400 Free MS pts by text "Prius 4" to 32774

Hey..um..according to SD right now... Prius 4 code is working! My bf just tried because he missed out on the last and got the 400 pts!

edit: I tried for me, but it didn't work since I already entered the Toyota Prii code.

Just tried Prius 4
STILL haven't gotten reply from Toyota PRII, Nor Prius FOUR
god damn virgin mobile

[quote name='Luxuria']It said my entry was invalid. x.x[/QUOTE]

and I put "4" this time and it says Only one entry per person

[quote name='Luxuria']It said my entry was invalid. x.x[/QUOTE]
Same for me, tried it again and it said only one entry per customer.

Sweet...better go go go cause I just told everyone at my work place about it! lol One of my co workers even let me use his phone to get another code! :)

Yea like I said before...I couldn't redeem this one too from my phone; only got the one entry text.

[quote name='kidrocklive']only thing it's telling me is only one entry per person......[/QUOTE]

Same here - got the points from the "Toyota PRII" text, looks like I can't get more points from the same phone number.

[quote name='waxHead']Same here - got the points from the "Toyota PRII" text, looks like I can't get more points from the same phone number.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get any points at all. Last one said they ran out. I tried the Prius 4 (before it came active) and it told me invalid code. Then when it was said it be alive again I sent it out again and it tells me only only per person.... I didn't get shit lol

I just got one then my wife tried to get one. Mine gave me a code, literally about 30 seconds later hers says they have all been taken.

I typed Prius FOUR and said it was invalid. I tried Prius 4 and said only one entry per person. I typed Toyota PRII and said all the codes have been sent or some crap like that. ;___;

Got one on my phone. Then immediately sent the text on my wife's phone and it just said they ran out of the 2,000 codes.

Free 400 pts though! Thanks OP.

TY! My wife and I both used Prius 4 for a total of 800 points on our account (same account, no problem redeeming both). TY TY and TY!

[quote name='waxHead']Fail on the "Prius FOUR" thread title.

But thanks again for the 400 pts from the first text :)[/QUOTE]

yeah imo if something is in quotes it means you type exactly that, so I typed FOUR in all caps lol, oh well

Damnit, missed out on my phone cause I typed in Prius Four but was able to get 1 though using my dad's phone after learning its 4. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back