[Alive: Detroit Area: 15% off at Great Lakes Crossing FYE] FYE.com 15% off (Dead)

TimTucker

CAGiversary!
Update for any CAG members in SE Michigan -- there's a coupon for 15% off one item (same exclusions as the web coupon) good at the Great Lakes Crossing FYE until the end of the month:

http://www.shopgreatlakescrossing.com/IM/storedetail.html?store=Z508

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ripped from fatwallet:

Code: BESTFRIENDDAY2005

fye.com 15% off June 8th only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Instructions:
- Add CDs, DVDs, VHS, Books, or Electronics titles to your cart (offer not valid on Software, Gift Cards, Game Hardware and Game Software)
- When prompted on the cart page, enter the promotion code BESTFRIENDDAY2005
- Your 15% savings on the items in your cart will appear in the Discounts/Promotions Value section of your shopping cart
- Proceed to the Checkout page
- Review your cart and process order

* Terms and Conditions:
- Orders must be placed on 6/08/2005 by 11:59:00 PM PT.
- Coupon offer not valid for purchasing Software, Gift Cards, Game Hardware or Game Software.
- This offer is not valid with any other coupon, shipping coupon, or other promotions.
- Tax (when applicable) will apply as usual.
- One coupon per customer.
- Offer void outside the United States or where prohibited by law.
- Coupon has no cash value.
- fye.com reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.

The DDD sale is 20%. When they have it, anyway.

Are there any great deals with this coupon? I don't know how FYE is on pricing, so...

I picked up a few anime soundtracks w/ a gift card that I had -- one of those things that tend to never go on sale by themselves.

nothing is Excellent, but 15% puts TV shows like Smallville and West Wing at a couple dollars cheaper. If you do this with WB sets and buy six sets, you get each for about $30 bucks after WB rebate of $50

bread's done
Back