All CAGS Vote for The Mana Knight to be in The Tester Season 3! VOTE FOR MANA!

[quote name='whoknows']Voted yesterday and today.[/QUOTE]

Aw crap we could have been voting for him more than once? Wish I had known these past few days.

I hope you get on the show. You would be probably the best person they've had on there since it started. You'll be more famous than Big Fazeek. :)

I just voted and I will vote and comment daily till you get your greasy fingers in that house!

Voted again, perhaps op can change the title a bit so people know that's it too vote TMK onto the Tester and get him so more votes?

[quote name='blissskr']Voted again, perhaps op can change the title a bit so people know that's it too vote TMK onto the Tester and get him so more votes?[/QUOTE]

Paco is the king of shitty thread titles.

Agreed, forgot voting started[quote name='blissskr']Voted again, perhaps op can change the title a bit so people know that's it too vote TMK onto the Tester and get him so more votes?[/QUOTE]

You can vote every day. We need Cheapy to mention this on the podcast. TMK is on the 7th page, of contestants with 110-120 votes. First place has just over 1000 votes.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Paco is the king of shitty thread titles.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Paco']Damn straight super bitch[/QUOTE]

Finally, a decent thread title :applause:

Voted again, he's up to 168 right now.

[quote name='Hytham']Just pushed him to 200...where's my cookie.[/QUOTE]

This guy has it... good luck.

thecookiemonster.jpg

[quote name='Hell Monkey']again..208. When does this go on until? He's about 1300 votes down right now.[/QUOTE]
I think as long as he is in the top 100 he will move onto the next round.

[quote name='j-cart']Top 100 means that TMK needs to be on page 3 minimum. He needs more votes to get into that top 100.[/QUOTE]

Voted again. He's on Page 5 right now, so he's got a ways to go. C'mon CAG!

Voted 3 times so far. I'll just make the voting page my Home Page for the next few days so I don't forget.

YOU ALL DO THE SAME!

[quote name='Thomas96']How much does a tester get paid? If it anywhere near 50k, then we a vote for Thomas96 thread.[/QUOTE]

Starting tester wages are half that at best.

[quote name='zewone']I'd want to see him on this just to see how he interacted with a real person.[/QUOTE]Eh, I do it all the time. 20+ CAGs have met me in person.

I lost, but oh well.

bread's done
Back