All Dogs go to Heaven, Secret of Nimh Blu Ray $10.00 at Wal-Mart YMMV

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
All Dogs Go To Heaven: http://www.amazon.com/All-Dogs-Go-H...ef=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1297641482&sr=8-3

All Dogs Go To Heaven 2: http://www.amazon.com/All-Dogs-Go-H...ef=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1297641585&sr=8-4

Secret of Nimh: http://www.amazon.com/Secret-of-Nim...ef=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1297641622&sr=1-4

Release date is March 29th. Preordered the first ADGTH and SoN myself.

Edit: My local Wal-Mart had these out early for $10 each, so I bought them there and cancelled my Amazon preorder.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found ADGTH last night! It was on a 10 dollar blu ray display. They also had teen wolf lol. I wanted stand by me but I wasn't going to pay 15 bucks.

[quote name='Irukandji']I found ADGTH last night! It was on a 10 dollar blu ray display. They also had teen wolf lol. I wanted stand by me but I wasn't going to pay 15 bucks.[/QUOTE]

SBM was only 12 at my Wal Mart.

Picked up ADGTH, Nimh, SBM and Teen Wolf. Good deal. Thanks OP.

I think unfortunately I'm going to wait to see if these drop more in the future. I was really looking forward to these animated releases, and although not expecting this amazing quality, from what I've read the upgrades are very minimal. Even though I don't own any of these DVDs, I'll wait for the $6-8 range, even if it takes a long time. It'd be cool in the future if they did a Don Bluth set. I've seen a double feature DVD at Walmart of Rock-a-doodle and The Pebble and the Penguin.

I'm going to take this thread as an opportunity to ask: When is The Land Before Time coming out on Blu-Ray!? Any rumors or ANYTHING? Hopefully it is next in line...

EDIT: And The Transformers Movie for that matter. G.I. Joe The Movie is released but not Transformers?

I thought I'd let everyone know that at best buy they may have a display up that says that Anastasia is $14.99 even though it rings up for $24.99. Its up towards the front of the store, and if you point it out they should adjust your price.

[quote name='optimusprime8062']I'm going to take this thread as an opportunity to ask: When is The Land Before Time coming out on Blu-Ray!? Any rumors or ANYTHING? Hopefully it is next in line...

EDIT: And The Transformers Movie for that matter. G.I. Joe The Movie is released but not Transformers?[/QUOTE]

It was released in the UK. I imported my copy from amazon.co.uk but it looks like it has since gone out of print though because the price has shot up for it.

Picked up a copy of Nimh today. I was glad to see that the weird Rio movie promotional thing on the cover was an insert. Free movie tickets and the movie was a good deal.

[quote name='Gden']I thought I'd let everyone know that at best buy they may have a display up that says that Anastasia is $14.99 even though it rings up for $24.99. Its up towards the front of the store, and if you point it out they should adjust your price.[/QUOTE]

In that case I'll have to dig up that Anastasia coupon I printed a while back.

M

bread's done
Back