All games 25% off at H-E-B Plus! (including Rock Band SE) possibly YMMV

Rockgamer

CAGiversary!
I figured this was the best place to post this, since H-E-B stores are only located here in Texas and in Mexico. Also note that I only checked one store, so this might be YMMV.

Anyway, I was in one of the stores today here in San Antonio and they had stickers all over the game display cases stating that all games were 25% off. The prices on the games themselves were still at the regular price, but they had other stickers on the cases that showed how much the discount was ($59.99 = $44.99, for example).

The biggest surprise was that this also applied to the Rock Band SE for both 360 and PS3, which was going for about $128. That's the cheapest I've seen it for, and I would have jumped on it if I had the cash on me (I definitely don't need to add another big purchase to my credit card).

They had a pretty good selection there for all the current stuff, so if there's a recent release you want to get for a discount and you have a store near you definitely check it out. I'll probably be going back tomorrow to pick up Rock Band, so if you have any questions post them and I'll try my best to get the info.

bread's done
Back