ALL GONE (6 Free "Halo Reach: Honor the Code Premium Theme" Codes)

fictionality7

CAGiversary!
Edit: All the codes are gone and PMs sent out. As "eau" asked, though, you find these codes at 7-11, back towards the chips/drinks (see post #11 in this thread for a better description)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swung by a 7-11 this weekend while up visiting my parents (no 7-11's in my area), and found a few of these. I only grabbed a handful, and after taking one for myself and giving a few to friends, I have 6 remaining.

So, here's the deal: first 6 CAG members to post a reply to this thread will be PM'd a code. No PMs asking for codes, please. In fact, if you PM asking for a code, you won't get one even if you're one of the first six (Noble 6?) to reply here.

Sorry I couldn't grab more, but some are better than none, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's all six, I'll send out PMs shortly ^_^

PMs all sent, enjoy! If they don't work, let me know, I'll hang on to the papers for a day or two in case I typo'd any of the codes ^^;;

Last edited by a moderator:
@eau - I'd heard about people finding these "by the chips" and I went towards the back of the store and found coupons in front of the chips, but none of these. I went to grab a drink before leaving, and found them actually posted on the drink case (on the outside of the glass door). So I'd say look towards the chips/drinks section and see, they're a little smaller than a postcard, and should be hanging up somewhere by the chips or drinks. I don't know, however, if all 7-11's have them =/

If you do find them, can you grab an extra one and PM it to the abover use "Jeyk"? He just missed getting one from me, so if you can help him (or her) out, that'd be great, thanks! ^_^

Edit: no purchase necessary. I bought a drink, but I'm pretty sure I could've just grabbed them off the door and walked out ^^;;

@Spyder187: got your PM and just tried resending the code. If you don't get it, please PM me your e-mail and I'll try getting it to you that way, but hopefully you got my last PM ^_^

Just a quick question, is there a difference between the Honor the Code theme that's up on xbox live and the one you get at 7-11?

bread's done
Back