ALL HD-DVDs 30% off at BB stores

fuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Best Buy has marked every single HD-DVD 30% off reg price. According to the memo that went out this will be the ONLY and FINAL markdown on HD-DVDs before they are sent back and removed from the store.

Have fun!! :bouncy:

I can confirm this - my store had the 30% off labels up on the shelves for HD-DVD. Does anyone know of any Best Buy coupons that could be combined with this? At just 30% off, after you factor in both taxes and RewardZone points, it is still less expensive on Amazon.

And can we confirm this is the only sale before they pull the stock? That would make me sad; I was hoping for a BOGO.

I think this is the second repost of the 30% off. Should close this down and turn it all into one.

Their site is already showing it.

And they can take 'em back. 20 bucks a HD-DVD isn't even worth it if Amazon and DeepDiscount are doing better. They didn't mark down the Matrix Trilogy on their site! I might goto my store and state my case and see if I can get the extra 30% off.

Where they gonna put all these HD-DVDs they don't sell? They got a landfill to bury 'em, next to the E.T. one?

bread's done
Back