All in one printer

Fallen3

CAG Veteran
Feedback
6 (100%)
I am looking to buy an all in one printer. However I know near nothing about them. I have a passionate hate for printers. The only machines that let you know what it would be like to hear robots going at it.

I am hoping someone with printer knowledge can alleviate this by pointing me to a good priced all in one printer that also works well.

The printer will be in a home setting. It will be printing standard documents for college work, maybe some pictures here and there, sending faxes now that I realize the use of faxes beyond loud noises, and scanning in a bunch of old documents I no longer want to keep physical copies of.

I highly doubt it but if there are any black Friday deals on printers. Extra cool points.

Just came in to recommend Brother. I have the Brother MFC 495-CW. It's wireless and the print quality is really good, plus you replace individual cartridges as they run out rather than one big color cartridge. I got mine for around $90 at Staples a few months ago, and used one of those $25 off coupons. It's totally worth paying a little extra for because the ink is so cheap and you will save so much in the long run.

For example, I just bought 10 ink cartridges (4 black, 2 of each color) off Amazon for a little over $8. You just can't beat that.

bread's done
Back