All Items Shipped! Friday the 13th Lowball OVER - Thank You Everyone!

iconbluraypng.png
Black Hawk Down(M)PIC - $7

iconbluraypng.png
Castaway (M) PIC - $7

Only thing I can say is to hope you get outbid on the items. You already got outbid on the Nathan Drake figure. I can't cancel any bids. It wouldn't be fair to other bidders if I bent the rules just for you, wouldn't be fair to the other sellers in this lowball. I'm sorry to hear the news, but more than likely, you'll be outbid on most of it, and the stuff you win, you'll either have to make payment arrangements on, or contact each seller individually.

ALL BIDS UPDATED! Less than 24 hours left!

[quote name='sdragon']Only thing I can say is to hope you get outbid on the items. You already got outbid on the Nathan Drake figure. I can't cancel any bids. It wouldn't be fair to other bidders if I bent the rules just for you, wouldn't be fair to the other sellers in this lowball. I'm sorry to hear the news, but more than likely, you'll be outbid on most of it, and the stuff you win, you'll either have to make payment arrangements on, or contact each seller individually.

ALL BIDS UPDATED! Less than 24 hours left![/QUOTE]
Yeah, who knows :/

Chewbacca ill help u out with one game.. i have no interest in other two.. now u have one less bid to worry about

:ps3:Yakuza 4
new.gif
- $7 Chewbacca's Abortion

I bid $8, sir...

sorry bout ur car

I have to tell you guys that I got a job (on Thursday), and I start on Monday & I'll be working 12 hour days. I will get packages out by next Saturday. I will probably get out a few a day (as fast as I can package them), but I only get a 'working lunch' (which means I get paid for it, but may not get a chance to leave everyday). I hope you guys understand, and doesn't cause any problems. If you just absolutely must have your item, and can't work with me, please pm me after the lowball, and I will try to get your item(s) out 1st. Thanks for understanding, and for your bids. I really appreciate it, CAG's!

[quote name='y2jd']Chewbacca ill help u out with one game.. i have no interest in other two.. now u have one less bid to worry about

:ps3:Yakuza 4
new.gif
- $7 Chewbacca's Abortion

I bid $8, sir...

sorry bout ur car[/QUOTE]

Told ya Chewy! Thanks y2jd. :applause:

You're in on PS3 stuff Chewbacca, about the only system I don't own. Sorry. I tried.

Man I want that N64 but ~$50 shipped is right at my absolute max. Tempting though.

[quote name='twztid13']What else do you still have bids on?[/QUOTE]
No More Heroes PIC - $15 Chewbacca's Abortion
Socom 4 (M) PIC - $9 Chewbacca's Abortion

So not too many things, and if I only won these two bids it would be fine but ideal to not win them yknow

ps1.gif
Metal Gear Solid-$4
Taz-Mania-$1
icondvdpng.png
Indiana Jones & The Raiders of the Lost Ark-$3
icondvdpng.png
Dragonball Season One-$2
Metroid II Return of Samus (A)-$5

[quote name='Blabadon']Anyone else want to bid on Soul Calibur?[/QUOTE]
I do, Soul Calibur-$7

[quote name='2supekards']Animal Crossing City Folk Strategy Guide $3
Dragonball Season One-$3[/QUOTE]

Its 3 now so u need to place a 4 bid

Looks like Legend of Dragoon's yours unless someone else outbids you, Readthepost. I'd go higher but I figure I'll just wait until SCEA stops hating money and puts it on PSN for download.

I actually have a copy of it, bought it at EB Games but when I got it home it was scratched all to hell. It plays on my PS3 but not too well. So yeah, it's all yours :p

[quote name='Goguenator']You pay for shipping as stated in the rules Shipping is $3 per item won. Add $1 for each additional item
[/QUOTE]

Sorry don't know how I missed it.

[quote name='RySenkari']Looks like Legend of Dragoon's yours unless someone else outbids you, Readthepost. I'd go higher but I figure I'll just wait until SCEA stops hating money and puts it on PSN for download.

I actually have a copy of it, bought it at EB Games but when I got it home it was scratched all to hell. It plays on my PS3 but not too well. So yeah, it's all yours :p[/QUOTE]

I think you'll be waiting a LONG time for Dragoon to hit PSN...

I promised some surprises before we wrapped things up and here are some:

Moneyball DVD (NEW/SEALED). This just came out this past Tuesday!

Portal 2 PS3 (MINT). The code has been used already (access to play the game on your PC), but the game comes complete with the case and manual in mint condition!

PS3 :ps3:
DJ Hero 2 w/ Turntable (M) EXTRA SHIPPING PIC - $5
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (A) PIC - $4
Super Street Fighter IV PIC - $8
Portal 2 (M) PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 - $6
Tekken Hybrid (M) PIC - $13

Xbox 360 :xbox:
Halo: ODST - $5

WII :wii:
Wii System Bag PIC - $2

N64
Starfox 64 (A) PIC - $4