All Items Shipped! Friday the 13th Lowball OVER - Thank You Everyone!

[quote name='Setherial']in the name of all that is holy please just end it now while I'm ahead.[/QUOTE]

what's the fun in that?

gow iii ue - 96

:ps3:God of War III Ultimate Edition
new.gif
EXTRA SHIPPING PIC - $97

[quote name='TheHeef']All right, I'm going out for the night. Hope my bids stick, trying to start an NES collection again. Good night and good luck, y'all.[/QUOTE]

Why not bid on my only nes game before you go

[quote name='battousai11']considering it goes for 150ish new, it's still a lowball.

gow iii ue- 90[/QUOTE]

Wasn't there a $30 clearence at Gamestop about a year ago? I remember something like that happening

[quote name='Josh5890']Wasn't there a $30 clearence at Gamestop about a year ago? I remember something like that happening[/QUOTE]

yeah they had a clearance, but a lot of the ones i went to had their own employees hoarding them.

There's other stuff then the God of War III Ultimate Edition u all know right like my stuff :lol: so bid on them too

[quote name='starmask2k3']There's other stuff then the God of War III Ultimate Edition u all know right like my stuff :lol: so bid on them too[/QUOTE]

Sorry man but none of your blu's interest me

[quote name='starmask2k3']Why not bid on my only nes game before you go[/QUOTE]

Ya know, I was thinking about it...not a big sports game guy, though. Nothing personal.

Starfox 64 (A) PIC - $8
No More Heroes PIC - $16
DJ Hero 2 w/ Turntable (M) EXTRA SHIPPING PIC - $9
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (A) PIC Steelbook & Game. Steelbook case doesn't like to stay closed - $12

My gf still isn't home.. =( time for me to get on the phone and start begging for forgiveness.

glad something good came out of tonight though, intense lowball.

bread's done
Back