All Items Shipped! Friday the 13th Lowball OVER - Thank You Everyone!

[quote name='Setherial']My gf still isn't home.. =( time for me to get on the phone and start begging for forgiveness.

glad something good came out of tonight though, intense lowball.[/QUOTE]

The night is young. She'll come back. Let her come to you;)

All right, I won two games from two different sellers. Am I paying $3 to each seller, or does it stick to $3 to the first and $1 to the additional?

[quote name='TheHeef']All right, I won two games from two different sellers. Am I paying $3 to each seller, or does it stick to $3 to the first and $1 to the additional?[/QUOTE]

Both wining item prices + shipping price the 3 + 1 is on 1 seller not 2

Payment Instructions:
PayPal/Amazon Payments: [email protected]

Please include address and CAG name in your payment.

DanteWarrior
Batman: Arkhamrior City Catwoman (VG) - $12 DanteWarrior
$12 + $3 =$15

iNCREDiPiNOY
Batman: Arkham City Joker (M) - $36 iNCREDiPiNOY
$36 + $3 =$39

AU6294TX
Assassin's Creed Collection STEELBOOK (M) - $19 AU6294TX
$19 + $3 =$22

twztid13
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (M) - $40 twztid13
$40 + $3 =$43

Beatofficer
Final Fantasy IV Heroes of Light & Strategy Guide (VG) - $10 Beatofficer
$10 + $3 =$13

exaznkid
SMT Devil Survivor - $16 exaznkid
$16 + $3 =$19

chard19
Dissidia 012 Duodecim EUROPE VERSION PIC - $20 chard19
$20 + $3 =$23

tofficerJosh5890
Ys: Oath of Felgana CE PIC - $18 Josh5890
$ 18 + $3 =$21

captaintek3304
The Big Bang Theory S4 (M) - $8 captaintek3304
$8 + $3 =$12

clonesniper666
hard19Killzone 3 Drawstring Bag PIC - $4 clonesniper666
$4 + $3 =$7

clonesniper666
Pokedex 3D T-Shirt XL PIC - $4 clonesniper666
$4 + $3 =$7

2supekards
Pokemon Oshawott PIC - $1 2supekards
Pokemon Zekrom PIC - $1 2supekards
$2 + $4 =$6

Totals are up for 5 CAG's. They are in POST #2 and the seller's name is in BOLD and Underlined, with buyers names/totals below.

I will be sending invoices out for my buyers shortly with payment information via pm.

Clear those inboxes!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bilalzahoor1']hey you never added "Super Street Fighter IV PIC - $8 bilalzahoor1" to my total -_-[/QUOTE]

That Street Fighter game was from another seller.

My Paypal email is [email protected] Please include your CAG name and address. Let me know if there is any questions or if I got anything wrong! Also the top 5 bidders get to pick out something from the free picture let me know what you want!
Thanks everyone!

Setherial
God of War III Ultimate Edition - $100 Setherial
Shipping: $10
Total 100 + 10 = $110

backseatdog
Call of Duty Black Ops Prestige Edition (VG to M) - $37 backseatdog
iPhone 3g (A) - $35 backseatdog
Total 72 + 10 = $82

krashhole
Dark Souls Collector's Edition- $37 krashhole
Shipping : $3
Total 37 + 3 = $40

battousai11
Sega Genesis Console (G) - $36 battousai11
Shipping:
Total $36

tooshorty6432168
N64 Console (G) - $30 tooshorty6432168
Total 30 + 10 = $40

iNCREDiPiNOY
Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition EUROPE VERSION - $29 iNCREDiPiNOY
Shipping: $3
Total 29 +3 = $32

2supekards
Wavebird Controller (A) - $14 2supekards
Let The Right One In (A) - $1 2supekards
Zombieland (A) - $4 2supekards
Shipping: $3+ $1 + $1
Total 19 + 5 = $24

fireseal859
Sly Collection (M) - $20 fireseal859
Total 20 +3 = $23

clonesniper666
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (A) - $14 clonesniper666
Total 14 + 3 = $17

jamehze
Batman Arkham Asylum - $11 jamehze
Total 11 + 3 = $14

Ernie
Mario Golf (A) - $5 Ernie
Wario World (A) - $4 Ernie
Shipping: $3 + 1
Total 9 + 4 = $13

coopx
Little Big Planet GOTY Edition (M) - $8 coopx
Total 8 + 3 = $11

bilalzahoor1
Super Street Fighter IV - $8 bilalzahoor1
Total 8 + 3 = $11

AU6294TX
San Francisco Rush (VG) - $2 AU6294TX
Soul Calibur 2 (A) - $5 AU6294TX
Shipping : $3 + $1
Total 7 + 4 = $11

Ash Burton
Killer Instinct (A) - $7 Ash Burton
Total 7 + 3 = $10

aptanor
Tetrisphere (VG) - $3 aptanor
Total 3 + 3 = $6

Yakuza 4 - $10 + $3 = $13 backseatdog
====================================================================
Perfect Dark Zero PH (VG) - $3 + $3 = $6 b4mv
Red Dead Redemption (M) - $9 + $3 = $12 Freemason
Flingsmash - $5 + $3 = $8 sm04as
Batman Comic - $6 + $1 = $7 sm04as
OXM discs #110 - #131 (except #117) (VG) - $1 + $1 = $2 sm04as
Tekken 6 Tattooed Sleeve & Laser Cell - $5 + $1 = $6sm04as
Call of Duty Black Ops Laser Cell - $2 + $1 = $3
Total =$26
Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Mario & Friends Pin Badges Set
- $16 + $3 = $19 Josh5890
Kirby's Epic Yarn- $15 + $1 = $16 Josh5890
Wiimote OEM Controller (M) - $6 + $3 = $9 BLink
Wiimote OEM Motion Plus Attachment (M) - $6 + $3 = $9 AU6294TX
PS1 Analog Controller (M) - $1 + $3 = $4 speedracer
Uncharted 3 Amazon Pre-order Bonus - $3 captaintek3304
Splinter Cell Double Agent Strategy Guide (G) - $1 + $3 = $4 Setherial
Assassin's Creed Revelations Penny Arcade Poster (M) - $3 + ? = ? (pay shipping after I ship) Jragon
Chatpad (White) (M) - $7 + $3 = $10 Jragon
Total = $13 + shipping on poster
Headset (Wired MS) (White) (M) - $5 + $3 = $8 adriley313
Super Mario Land 3DS Keychain - $10 + $1 = $11 adriley313
Total = $19

These are my totals. Please PM me your address if not using PayPal/Amazon Payments. I prefer Amazon payments or giftcards if you can. My addy for PayPal/Amazon Payments (please include CAG name) - [email protected]

I need everyone to understand that I will get these out as soon as possible, but I start a new job Monday working 6am-6pm, and may not be able to leave for my 'working lunches'. WORST CASE, I will have everyone's things out by next Saturday. I doubt it will take that long, but needed you all to be informed. I will pm dc#s on the same day I mail. Please pm me your addresses asap. Thank you all for participating, all of us really appreciate it!

[quote name='Freemason']Payment Sent to Two of mine, need payment instructions/emails for Starsmask and Gougenator[/QUOTE]

Its starmask2k3 not starsmask

[quote name='starmask2k3']Its starmask2k3 not starsmask[/QUOTE]

yes, i am well aware of the full screen name, I can read. It is called shorthand. Your payment has been sent via amazon, please send to the address on file.

You can send amazon payment to [email protected] and people with no shipping price can pm me there address with what they win

And it is "their" not "there". Since we are being correct.

[quote name='Freemason']yes, i am well aware of the full screen name, I can read. It is called shorthand. Your payment has been sent via amazon, please send to the address on file.

And it is "their" not "there". Since we are being correct.[/QUOTE]

I don't see your address

[quote name='calister23']@ starmask2k3 I sent you a payment via amazon if you could confirm getting this I'd appreciate it thanks![/QUOTE]

Got payment your good

Sdragon, I sent a Paypal payment. Let me know if there's a problem.

Goguenator - I've bought from you before, but could you PM me with your Paypal address? I can pay you as soon as I get that.

[quote name='Setherial']K everyone is paid except for Goguenator since I need to know my actual total & shippin for being the top bidder. check your pm![/QUOTE]

Did she come back last night?

[quote name='starmask2k3']Got payment your good[/QUOTE]

thanks!

@sdragon if you could let me know that you got yours as well would appreciate it thanks!

[quote name='Josh5890']Did she come back last night?[/QUOTE]

heh Hey josh,

yea she came back alright, around 12:30ish... of course she didn't talk to me and she ended up taking the bed. ended up making myself a sandwich and slept on the couch.

This morning she woke me up and said "Was it worth it?" I didn't know how to reply cuz if I would of said yes, than she would of seen that as me choosing the internet over her. So I just told her "no" and hope/prey that she doesn't look at our checking account...

[quote name='calister23']thanks!

@sdragon if you could let me know that you got yours as well would appreciate it thanks![/QUOTE]

See Post #2, and check your e-mail!

[quote name='Setherial']So I just told her "no" and hope/prey that she doesn't look at our checking account...[/QUOTE]

yeah, that's when it will get worse. If i wasn't the sole provider in our house, my wife would have elft me many times i think when i "wasted money" on gaming stuff. But you either end up getting an understanding between the two of you or it doesn't work out.

[quote name='Setherial']So I just told her "no" and hope/prey that she doesn't look at our checking account...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you're fucked.

Hey so umm... daver16, since I was the top bidder does that mean I get first pick on what I want in the "extra'" items? If so I wanna go with the N64 controller & rumble pack. :)

[quote name='Setherial']Hey so umm... daver16, since I was the top bidder does that mean I get first pick on what I want in the "extra'" items? If so I wanna go with the N64 controller & rumble pack. :)[/QUOTE]

Too late, it's going to me :)

Hadn't used Amazon Payment before so just to make sure, the website is payments.amazon.com, correct? Just asking because it says verify social security number.

[quote name='Wchillinman']Hadn't used Amazon Payment before so just to make sure, the website is payments.amazon.com, correct? Just asking because it says verify social security number.[/QUOTE]

You can skip that if you want.

Thanks for the quick answer. Payment now sent to all 3 sellers. Just noticed something, on this Friday the 13th Lowball, I won 13 items. :shock: Creepy

The people who win my lowball items please pay by today thanks

I'm currently waiting on 3 payments. 10 people have paid and will have their stuff shipped Tuesday. Monday is a holiday.

Sent my payments to adriley313 and twztid13 yesterday via Amazon Payments. I also sent confirmation through PM that they were sent.

adriley313, my PM to you has my shipping info as well.

Thanks!

Starmask2K3

Please send payment to https://payments.amazon.com payed to [email protected]

SpartenOmega117 Call of Duty MW2 LE (M) EXTRA SHIPPING PIC - $3 SpartenOmega117 $3 + 4 shipping = 7

J Rokk Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition (M) EXTRA SHIPPING PIC - $2 J Rokk $2 + 5 shipping = 7

merchie89 Prey Limited Collectors Edition (M) EXTRA SHIPPING PIC - $1 merchie89 $1 + 5 shipping = 6 payed 03100480000330064488

calister23 College Road Trip (M) PIC - $4 calister23 The Gameplan (M) PIC - $5 calister23 A Perfect Getaway (M) PIC - $4 calister23 Tron - $2 calister23 Fright Night (A) - $3 calister23 Hoodwinked Too Hood Vs. Evil (A) - $2 calister23 Rio - $2 calister23 $22 + $9 shipping = $31 payed 03100480000330064501

2supekards The Descent (M) PIC - $4 2supekards Call of Duty Road to Victory (VG) PIC - $6 2supekards $10 + $4 shipping = $14 payed 03100480000330064471

Freemason Madden 2010 (VG) PIC - $3 Freemason Starwars Force Unleashed (VG) PIC - $4 Freemason The Replacement Killers (G) PIC - $1 Freemason $8 + $5 shipping = $13 payed 03100480000330064464

VideoGameCollector17 21 (G) PIC- $1 VideoGameCollector17 $1 + $3 shipping = $4 payed 03100480000330064495

WongTongSoup Call of Duty Black Ops First Strike - $6 WongTongSoup $6 + $0 shipping = $6

Mr_hockey66 Harry Potter & Deadly Hallows Part 1 (A) - $5 Mr_hockey66 Harry Potter & Deadly Hallows Part 2 (A) - $5 Mr_hockey66 Thor - $3 Mr_hockey66 $13 + $5 shipping = $18 payed 03100480000330139735

Wchillinman Gears of War 3 Art Book (VG) PIC - $5 Wchillinman Halo 3 Artbook (VG) PIC - $5 Wchillinman $10 + $4 shipping = $14 payed 03100480000330139728

krashhole Eazy-e Str8 Off The Streetz CD PIC - $1 krashhole $1 + $3 shipping = $4

Readthepost
Animal Crossing City Folk Strategy Guide PIC - $5 Readthepost $5 + $3 shipping = $8 payed 03100480000330064457

Last edited:
I try to reply to everyone that I get payments from. If you won an item from me, I'm not in a huge hurry for it, but please send by Thursday, so I can ship your Items on Saturday morning.

adriley313, Jragon, captaintek3304, BLink & Setherial have gotten payments to me already. I will pm dc#'s on the same day I mail your item. Thanks for everything, guys.

[quote name='twztid13']I try to reply to everyone that I get payments from. If you won an item from me, I'm not in a huge hurry for it, but please send by Thursday, so I can ship your Items on Saturday morning.

adriley313, Jragon, captaintek3304, BLink & Setherial have gotten payments to me already. I will pm dc#'s on the same day I mail your item. Thanks for everything, guys.
[/QUOTE]

I paid you also.

Yakuza 4 - $10 + $3 = $13 backseatdog
Perfect Dark Zero PH (VG) - $3 + $3 = $6 b4mv
Red Dead Redemption (M) - $9 + $3 = $12 Freemason
Flingsmash - $5 + $3 = $8 sm04as
Batman Comic - $6 + $1 = $7 sm04as
OXM discs #110 - #131 (except #117) (VG) - $1 + $1 = $2 sm04as
Tekken 6 Tattooed Sleeve & Laser Cell - $5 + $1 = $6sm04as
Call of Duty Black Ops Laser Cell - $2 + $1 = $3
Total = $26
Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Mario & Friends Pin Badges Set - $16 + $3 = $19 Josh5890
Kirby's Epic Yarn- $15 + $1 = $16Josh5890 Total = $35
Wiimote OEM Controller (M) - $6 + $3 = $9 BLink
Wiimote OEM Motion Plus Attachment (M) - $6 + $3 = $9 AU6294TX
PS1 Analog Controller (M) - $1 + $3 = $4 speedracer
Uncharted 3 Amazon Pre-order Bonus - $3 captaintek3304
Splinter Cell Double Agent Strategy Guide (G) - $1 + $3 = $4 Setherial
Assassin's Creed Revelations Penny Arcade Poster (M) - $3 + ? = ? (pay shipping after I ship) Jragon
Chatpad (White) (M) - $7 + $3 = $10 Jragon
Total = $10
Headset (Wired MS) (White) (M) - $5 + $3 = $8 adriley313
Super Mario Land 3DS Keychain - $10 + $1 = $11 adriley313
Total = $19

[quote name='Freemason']I paid you also.[/QUOTE]
Yes you did. Very sorry, bud. The others pm'd me, so that's how I missed you. Thank you very much. Will have it all out asap.

bread's done
Back