ALL MICROSOFT POINTS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT | Dream Car Challenge | No Begging/Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CYRiX']Did they send out the cumulative points? I haven't received any =\[/QUOTE]
According to the Official FAQ:
Q. When should I expect to see my final Microsoft Points email?
A. You should receive your final Microsoft Points email with coupon code(s) on/about 9/19/2008.

The promotion is not over until Aug 25... They just ran out of the allocated 24 MILLION XBOX Live points... :cry:

[quote name='Metalic']Where does it even say there out of points? Im not seeing this anywhere.... Checked the whole site[/QUOTE]When you create a new account you get the following in the e-mail message that used to contain the code for the initial 100 points:
NOTICE: Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Points*. Unfortunately, the Microsoft Points cap has been reached for this promotion. You will not have the ability to earn points, as a part of the Dream, Design, Drive Challenge. However, you are still eligible to submit your car designs and rate cars in the showroom for your chance to win one of two 2009 Dodge Challenger R/Ts and the cool weekly sweepstakes prizes. If you have questions, please see the Official Rules.

*Microsoft Points supplies are limited. Microsoft Points caps and restrictions also apply. Please see full rules for details.

[quote name='Metalic']Where does it even say there out of points? Im not seeing this anywhere.... Checked the whole site[/QUOTE]

Thank you for registering in the MSN® Autos Dream, Design, Drive Challenge. You can come back once a day to amp-up your design skills, create a new car, and enter it in the promotion.

You could win one of two 2009 Dodge® Challenger R/Ts at the end of the promotion, or other great sweepstakes prizes we're giving away every week!

NOTICE: Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Points*. Unfortunately, the Microsoft Points cap has been reached for this promotion. You will not have the ability to earn points, as a part of the Dream, Design, Drive Challenge. However, you are still eligible to submit your car designs and rate cars in the showroom for your chance to win one of two 2009 Dodge Challenger R/Ts and the cool weekly sweepstakes prizes. If you have questions, please see the Official Rules.

What? Bummer. Hope they send me my 600+ points I earned before reading about that. Was looking forward to a free Mega Man and SF HD Remix.

It seems that they're giving out codes to the people who got the blank code thing when they temporarily stopped giving them out.

I got up to 750. That's bullshit. I wish it'd tell me that they stopped.

All you guys spamming the 100 point sign up is what killed it. You can't even use a FRACTION of what you got out of it. Every one of those codes that goes unused is one that we could have actually used.

yeah i didn't get anything. No email saying that no points are left. I got the email verification and the welcome email. Neither mentioned anything about no points left and yet here I am with zero points. BS.

[quote name='Garon']yeah i didn't get anything. No email saying that no points are left. I got the email verification and the welcome email. Neither mentioned anything about no points left and yet here I am with zero points. BS.[/quote]

You probably didnt check off the little box that said "Yes, I would like MS points" on the side of the sign up screen. Thats why your email said nothing about them.

omg, I miss out on another one of these types of things. I tried yesterday and got the same message of no more points =[

Oh shiznit. I did the survey and got the 100 pts, but never added it to my account. Now my xbox died. Crap. Do these expire or can I add them via xbox.com?

[quote name='LuisRM']Oh shiznit. I did the survey and got the 100 pts, but never added it to my account. Now my xbox died. Crap. Do these expire or can I add them via xbox.com?[/quote]
You can't do it on either. You have to do it from points.microsoft.com.

[quote name='LuisRM']Oh shiznit. I did the survey and got the 100 pts, but never added it to my account. Now my xbox died. Crap. Do these expire or can I add them via xbox.com?[/QUOTE]

You must use the http://points.microsoft.com page to enter the codes into your Windows Live account. The points will then be accessible to your XBOX Live or Zune accounts.

Also, these promotional 100 points expire in Feb 2009. Not the codes, the actual points. So, you have to use them up by then or they vanish from your account...

Reference: FYI Microsoft Points Expire

no more points and I got stuck with only 450. At least I have an entry to win. And I had some extra time and did an awesome design in photoshop. So please check it out.

[quote name='A Gamer']You must use the http://points.microsoft.com page to enter the codes into your Windows Live account. The points will then be accessible to your XBOX Live or Zune accounts.

Also, these promotional 100 points expire in Feb 2009. Not the codes, the actual points. So, you have to use them up by then or they vanish from your account...

Reference: FYI Microsoft Points Expire[/quote]

What if this is true i have 8000 points that will expire in feb of 09 arrgh

damn im capped too
oh well 800 pts for nothing but clicking a few times is damn good if you ask me.

thanks a billion op or about $10 worth lol :)

Confirmed dead, got the email.

"
Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Points. The Microsoft Points were available while supplies lasted and are no longer available to earn as of July 18, 2008. Points will no longer accrue from activity on the site.

If you had a balance prior to the depletion of our supply, don't worry. You will receive an email with a coupon code(s) for accumulated points through July 18, 2008 (less the 100 Points received at registration) that you can deposit into your Microsoft Points account. You should receive your final Microsoft Points email with coupon code(s) on or about September 19, 2008. To determine your final Microsoft Points balance, please click on the Login tab at the top of the website home page and login with your username and password (remember 100 points will be removed from your final point coupon as these were distributed at registration). "

I got 450 points, which isn't much but hey free is free.

yea i was thinking this was dead now, as for the past few days it was not adding points to my account total. sucks. But I got about 1000 out of it. This was posted just about everywhere, so I am glad it lasted as long as it did. Hell I found out about it from xbox.com boards.

Ah, well that explains why my points having been changing from my last view visits. I'll end up with 500 points, not too bad. Wish I didn't have to wait until September though.

Damn...only made it to 450, no new points last few days, now I see why. Eh, oh well, I may still enter on occasion, a new car wouldn't make me upset...:)

[quote name='LordXenu']Anybody want to sell me a code for $0.99 PayPal? I really need 100 points today ASAP. Thank you.[/quote]

Not sure if someone would bite on this, considering how they're worth $1.25...You have better luck just waiting for a code to be posted up or given to you by another CAG member. That way it's free ^_^

I just signed up, but in the rules it says that the maximum points have been distributed. Everyone can stop & consider this promo toast. :whistle2:\

[quote name='alarthame']I just signed up, but in the rules it says that the maximum points have been distributed. Everyone can stop & consider this promo toast. :whistle2:\[/quote]Yeah, it's dead for now, but don't lock it, for when we get our points in September.

I'm due for 1150.

I am assuming that the code will only work one per account, as the inital starting code did not. Who knows though. I would like it to, but if not, I did it with two different gamertags/e-mails. So If I have to split them I will. My 2nd gamertag will only have a few points on it, so I will buy some of season 1 of SGc2c or something that I dont have to worry about wanting to download to again when I am at a friends house playing on live or something.

Just a heads up, but make sure you take into account that the total you get in september is going to be the amount that you got on the site minus 100. They gave you 100 as a "welcome gift". The FAQ addresses the issue if you don't believe me.

wait.. does this mean they are gunna stop giving points to new members?..cause ive been trying for the past 2 days and there is no point build up in my login.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back