ALL MICROSOFT POINTS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT | Dream Car Challenge | No Begging/Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='smellhasreturned']
macho-man-randy-savage.JPG
[/quote]

LMFAO:rofl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNEd4KH_A4s

So i ended up e-mailing them and i got a response a few days ago saying 7-14 days instead of the 7-10 days. Seems like this will not be delivering.

I see a mass emailing of "Due to TOS violations of the contest related to multiple emails and false names..... no points for you!"

[quote name='Tyrannical']I see a mass emailing of "Due to TOS violations of the contest related to multiple emails and false names..... no points for you!"[/quote]

I hope not, I was 100% legit on this one!

[quote name='Metalic']So i ended up e-mailing them and i got a response a few days ago saying 7-14 days instead of the 7-10 days. Seems like this will not be delivering.[/quote]

Is that the same message as the 7-10 days Email response.

[quote name='KiLL3r']Is that the same message as the 7-10 days Email response.[/quote]

Same message but now worded as 7-14 days.

There has been an unexpected delay with issuing the point codes. You will receive an email with a coupon code(s) for accumulated points through July 18, 2008 (less the 100 Points received at registration) that you can deposit into your Microsoft Points account. You should receive your final Microsoft Points email with coupon code(s) in approximately 7-14 business days.

Thank you for your patience while we work to distribute the codes.

Regards,

Holly
Dream Car Challenge Support

So since it says 7-14 now we are supposed to let them slide till next Wednesday?

Well already got duke and megaman and I don't think KOF is coming out for awhile so I should be ok... for now.

It is pretty lame that they keep putting it off. They said they would give us points... So give us points already.

Sort of a repeat of an earlier post but here is the response I received last night:

Thank you for your email.

There are technical issues with the distribution of the Point codes that we are currently working to resolve.

Once we are able to resolve the problem, you will receive an email with a coupon code(s) for accumulated points through July 18, 2008 (less the 100 Points received at registration) that you can deposit into your Microsoft Points account. We currently anticipate that you should receive your final Microsoft Points email with coupon code(s) in approximately 7-14 business days, but at this time we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date.

Regards,

Holly
Dream Car Challenge Support

[quote name='memex']Sort of a repeat of an earlier post but here is the response I received last night:

Thank you for your email.

There are technical issues with the distribution of the Point codes that we are currently working to resolve.

Once we are able to resolve the problem, you will receive an email with a coupon code(s) for accumulated points through July 18, 2008 (less the 100 Points received at registration) that you can deposit into your Microsoft Points account. We currently anticipate that you should receive your final Microsoft Points email with coupon code(s) in approximately 7-14 business days, but at this time we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date.

Regards,

Holly
Dream Car Challenge Support[/quote]

Sounds like a whole lot of stalling to me.

maybe they are stalling till the prices of the discounted DLC return to normal. I remember Mass Effect and some other DLC was discounted until the end of this week.

I hope I'm going to get more points. For some reason, I doubt it though.

Oddly enough though, last week I got a magazine in the mail. Some car magazine that I won through this promo.

nothing seeing as i doubt we get our points butif we do i think gta dlc fallout 3 dlc mass effect dlc maybe destroy all humans

It sucks that I missed this promo. If any of you get codes you cant use or dont want I would be greatful if you send them my way. I could really use a name change.

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']maybe they are stalling till the prices of the discounted DLC return to normal. I remember Mass Effect and some other DLC was discounted until the end of this week.[/quote]

I doubt that's the reason. I think it's because they underestimated the amount of people who entered and now they're stalling for time.

[quote name='cin84_12']I doubt that's the reason. I think it's because they underestimated the amount of people who entered and now they're stalling for time.[/quote]
Hi Cin! :bouncy:

It's really aggravating that it's taking them so long. They've had, what, over a month since the promotion ended? (Just checked - ended August 25th.) On top of that, it was July 18th when they stopped allowing any more points from accumulating because they were all claimed.

They've now had about 2 and a half months to get the codes ready and sent out. It really should have been ready long before September 19th, just waiting for them to push the button. But, who knows what happened...

Sure, free is free... but it's still a disappointing annoyance :???:

It's possible they are trying to filter out those people who only placed one color default cars just to get the points.

I dont know for sure obviously but I have a feeling they are taking this long because either:

A. They are trying to filter the contest some way, shape or form and those who do not qualify will get an email or whatever stating that they didn't qualify for 'xxxxxx' reason(s).

B. They are going to 'end' the thing and not give out crap and claim that due to the contest rules being severly breached, its over, end of story.

[quote name='IronsideGrunt']It's possible they are trying to filter out those people who only placed one color default cars just to get the points.

I dont know for sure obviously but I have a feeling they are taking this long because either:

A. They are trying to filter the contest some way, shape or form and those who do not qualify will get an email or whatever stating that they didn't qualify for 'xxxxxx' reason(s).

B. They are going to 'end' the thing and not give out crap and claim that due to the contest rules being severly breached, its over, end of story.[/quote]

Both Cases would be Bull-"Shaq"...but yeah, that's just my rage talkin'

[quote name='xbox lives on']Hi Cin! :bouncy:[/quote]

Hey XLO. :booty:

[quote name='IronsideGrunt']It's possible they are trying to filter out those people who only placed one color default cars just to get the points.

B. They are going to 'end' the thing and not give out crap and claim that due to the contest rules being severly breached, its over, end of story.[/quote]

There weren't any rules saying you couldn't use the default color. Maybe everybody just likes red. ;)

A. That would suck, but at least those who were slightly honest will get something.
B. That's what I'm fearing is going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back