ALL MICROSOFT POINTS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT | Dream Car Challenge | No Begging/Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='someguy2222']I have... But I do agree, everyone who hasn't gotten their points should give it a try.[/quote]

Same story here. Within 2 hours they'd sent me my codes. Definitely worth a shot for those who never got theirs.

Anyone know if these points expire AFTER you redeem the code? I know some of the codes MS gives out in this form or another expire after awhile (like the codes from the Old Spice GamerScore challenge). I tried logging into the account details for my Live account, and the points link says the system isn't working now. Anyone check before the system went down?

[quote name='Thrombo19']Anyone check before the system went down?[/QUOTE]

If I remember right, you have till February 17th to spend them

[quote name='cin84_12']I sent them an email asking where my points are and they replied with the codes. Everyone who hasn't gotten there's yet should try this.[/quote]

thanks for the advice. is the e-mail address [email protected]?

[quote name='fart_bubble']If I remember right, you have till February 17th to spend them[/quote]
That was when the codes "expire".
NOTE: The coupon code(s) will expire on: February 17, 2009
I don't think they expire once they're redeemed.
I think it's like Amazon GCs. They all have expiration dates, but once they're redeemed the money doesn't expire.

[quote name='Thrombo19']Anyone know if these points expire AFTER you redeem the code?[/quote]

[quote name='fart_bubble']If I remember right, you have till February 17th to spend them[/quote]

[quote name='mguiddy']That was when the codes "expire".

I don't think they expire once they're redeemed.
I think it's like Amazon GCs. They all have expiration dates, but once they're redeemed the money doesn't expire.[/quote]

Once the points go into your account, they can sit there forever. Like mguiddy stated, it is the code they sent you that expires; not the points. Key is to redeem them and get them into your account. Then they can sit... until the next DLC or acade game comes out. :) I have points in my account that have been there for well over a year and past their original expiration date.

Same goes with the Live subscriptions. They have an expiration date too - but it is not going to expire on that date if you have redeemed it.

[quote name='Hostile']What did you have to do to get more points? I should have put more effort into this =([/quote]
After they put the kabosh on the create account/get 100 pts nonsense, you could make 1 car and rate 2(3?)/day to get like 150 points per day. That's how the contest was supposed to work, and this kept going until late July/early August iirc. I amassed 950 points doing this; would've had to run multiple accounts to get the ridiculous amounts some people are posting here. I wish I would've used my other 2 accounts for the 'real' contest; at the time I figured the final codes would have the same 1/gamertag limitations as those initial 100 point codes. Guess who was wrong.:bomb:

[quote name='Pirate331'] I wish I would've used my other 2 accounts for the 'real' contest; at the time I figured the final codes would have the same 1/gamertag limitations as those initial 100 point codes. Guess who was wrong.:bomb:[/quote]

Heh, I know how you feel. I wish I had used some of my other accounts too --I had about 10, but only one had a large amount of points racked up--but didn't.

Then again, I didn't because of sheer laziness, not because I thought there was a limit on accounts, so I really have no one to blame but myself for that.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Anyone wanna trade 400 points for a Bankshot Billiards download code?[/quote]

Sure. See your PM.

Three posts deleted. Read the friggin' topic, people. Trading/begging does not belong here. If you want to trade, take it to XBL code trade thread. :roll:

[quote name='sp00ge']Three posts deleted. Read the friggin' topic, people. Trading/begging does not belong here. If you want to trade, take it to XBL code trade thread. :roll:[/quote]

Hey spooge, if you're gonna edit my thread do it right :D Capitalize.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Hey spooge, if you're gonna edit my thread do it right :D Capitalize.[/quote]

INFRACTION!!

:D

I just emailed them and this is the bullshit i got as a response

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Points.

Unfortunately, the Microsoft Points cap was reached for this promotion and you were not eligible to earn points as a part of the Dream, Design, Drive Challenge.

If you have questions, please visit the website at www.dreamcarchallenge.com to find answers to many Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and the Rules for additional promotion information.

Regards,

Monica
Dream Car Challenge Support

[quote name='genfuyung']I just emailed them and this is the bullshit i got as a response

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Points.

Unfortunately, the Microsoft Points cap was reached for this promotion and you were not eligible to earn points as a part of the Dream, Design, Drive Challenge.

If you have questions, please visit the website at www.dreamcarchallenge.com to find answers to many Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and the Rules for additional promotion information.

Regards,

Monica
Dream Car Challenge Support
[/quote]

The cap was probably reached already but points were still being distributed for a short time afterwards.

I'd like to repeat that I have 15 50 point codes that I'd like to trade for 100 point codes. I'll give 5x50 (250) for 2x100 (200). You make 50 points in profit. 50 point codes don't work in Canada and my friend wants the 100s which do.

[quote name='Firestorm']I'd like to repeat that I have 15 50 point codes that I'd like to trade for 100 point codes. I'll give 5x50 (250) for 2x100 (200). You make 50 points in profit. 50 point codes don't work in Canada and my friend wants the 100s which do.[/quote]
read title, no trading.

I somehow got someone elses points or something. Was just going through my e-mails for COD5 beta keys and noticed I got 100 new point e-mails.

I got my points the day they send them out (2-3 days ago or whatever) but i just got a e-mail yesterday filled with a shitload of points. This contest delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back