All My Enemies (fun Android space shooter) is free today.

[quote name='LordCrono27']trying to dl it but it keeps giving me a error. saying i need to verify my payment method.[/QUOTE]
I have had this issue before, if your registered payment method like your CC# has expired then it won't let you download anything even if it's free. One of the bad things about the Amazon Appstore.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. This is a nice little shmup for my Droid X and Kindle Fire! Also FYI there is a sequel (?) to this game called All My Enemies Revenge, but the filesize according to Amazon is only about 6MB, whereas the original game is about 20MB. The sequel is $1.49.

Is there any way to download the game without an android device? My birthday is coming up and my family and friends are going to chip in and buy me a tablet. I was hoping to preload some of these free apps before then, but have not been successful.

well thees are free apps of the day by amazon marketplace. So you'll need a android device and an amazon account with a form of payment installed. So unless you have a family member or super trusted friend you can have them go on their android device enter or make an amazon account and download it under your account name than have them sign off of it, so when you get your tablet just sign in and your apps will be there.

If you go to the link you should be able to "buy" the game even if you don't have a device I think. It will "remember" that you own it, so that when you get a tablet and sync to Amazon all your stuff will DL.

[quote name='vic_x51']well thees are free apps of the day by amazon marketplace. So you'll need a android device and an amazon account with a form of payment installed. So unless you have a family member or super trusted friend you can have them go on their android device enter or make an amazon account and download it under your account name than have them sign off of it, so when you get your tablet just sign in and your apps will be there.[/QUOTE]
I rather not burden them with this. Oh well, I'll just wait for the tablet and then get the free items afterwards

[quote name='batrick']If you go to the link you should be able to "buy" the game even if you don't have a device I think. It will "remember" that you own it, so that when you get a tablet and sync to Amazon all your stuff will DL.[/QUOTE]
I have tried. It does not work. It states to enter your email or phone number but all it does is send me instructions on how to download the app through the amazon app.

bread's done
Back