All night gaming presents: The sims experament, live stream and Contest!

TehBolt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Contest details can be found at the bottom of this post.

My wife and I are both pretty dedicated gamer's. Sometimes we find ourself's having some spair time with nothing really to do. We got to thinking why not do a project together. From there we started talking about The Sims, and just really how good the A.I was with them. So then, we got the idea to make a couple and give them random traits. Set them up with the basic's, A home, A fire alarm, House alarm, fire extinguisher and Job's. From there we turn the A.I up all the way, and let fate take course. The only time we will ever have direct intervention, will be to add thing's they may need over time, baby cribs ect.

We will broadcast it on Justin TV, and do it with all three sims games. The traits and the job's will all be decided on by the community. We will create poll's for each. The highest one's for each Sim will be used. There will be several way's to get notified of when the goodness all start's. Each phase will be announced on here, Twitter, and Justin TV. Phase one will be the getting the pole's set up, then we will announce the winning trait's and job's. Sometime shortly there after will we start the series of streaming event's.

We are also still in need of a banner of some sort for the events, to put on our Twitter and Justin.TV page

The first polls are up and can be found below. I went with an external site rather than GB, I did not want to spam up the page with a massive poll lol

We are going in reverse order, so the first game will be The sims 3

http://micropoll.com/t/KExXVZCakg - Female sim Traits

http://micropoll.com/t/KExXVZCakf - Male sim Traits

Twitter: @Allnight_Gaming

@Teh_B0lt

JustinTV: Angaming

Moderators if this is something that is not allowed on the forums, I apologize and please by all means remove it.

The Contest:

So, I have been thinking of how to get more followers on twitter for this. So I thought to myself....contest? Yep. No majorly big huge prize or anything. I will be offering a copy of the sim's 3, and the expansion pack world adventures to one follower on twitter. Simply following us will get you one entry, retweeting will get you another, and Finally viewing the event will land you a third entry. It's litterly going to be a hat drawing. Once it's all said and done, I will have a friend reach in and pick a name at random. The winner will be notified via PM or twitter.

[quote name='s8man888']Is the contest US only?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I was planning on shipping but giving codes for origin will be much easier

[quote name='Elektr0ns']Evil for both. :evil: Followed. Also what are we retweeting?[/QUOTE]

That would be nice of me to put up eh? lol. Hectic week. "Follow all night gaming @Allnight_gaming for a sims live stream like no other, and your chance to win!"

[quote name='TehBolt']That would be nice of me to put up eh? lol. Hectic week. "Follow all night gaming @Allnight_gaming for a sims live stream like no other, and your chance to win!"[/QUOTE]

Any hashtag you wanna use as well?

bread's done
Back