All Pokemon

chetofvern

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I am very intrested in getting back into playing all pokemon gb/gba/ds pokemon games if anyone has any for sell or trade I will see if I have something to trade or buy please pm with what you have I will look at all since i have no pokemon games thanks :)

Try asking around in the trading threads. Also, Fire Red and Leaf Green will be on sale next week for $15 bones. Those are probably the best starting place for you simply because they are remakes of Red/Blue with sprinklings of Gold and Silver Pokemon in it.

well the gb/gbc ones have been obseleted by the gba ones, plus you can't transfer between the old ones and the new ones, so just pick up FR/LG and R/S/E

I just started playing Emerald, and I can't believe it's actually awesome. Not as awesome as Gold/Silver, but still.

I have a copy of ruby with box and manuals looking for DS games cml me for some other games on my list or I'm looking for 13

[quote name='ryguy']I have a copy of ruby with box and manuals looking for DS games cml me for some other games on my list or I'm looking for 13[/QUOTE]

I'll take your copy of Ruby if he/she doesn't want it!!

$13 shipped, correct?

Here is something intresting for you. All GBC Pokemon games battery is dead even Crystal. I had three packs one was my gold with all my super hypo monsters and then the Sliver which I gave to a family member and a Crystal. So I was reading the forums and then bam I see a whole list of peole complaining about there dead GBC carts. I went to check and bam no more pokemon and no more save games.

Go check your old gamepack right now and bam no more anything in the carts.
I am just lucky I saved my Umbreum and Charizard regaurdless that I loss my Steelix and Blastiose. So much waste of time.

Nintendo knew this and that is why they drop the gbc and gb gamepacks. Also the GB gamepack might be scrambled.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Nintendo knew this and that is why they drop the gbc and gb gamepacks. Also the GB gamepack might be scrambled.[/QUOTE]
Naw, that hsa nothing to do with the price drops.

Batteries have only so long a life span, Regal. It often happens that the batteries used in cart games die at similar times, as they were from the same production run with the same life span.

It is possible to replace GB cartridge batteries, but I'd suggest picking up a copy of Fire Red/Leaf Green or Ruby/Sapphire if you find one cheap enough. If you enjoyed Yellow/Blue/Red/Crystal, I'm sure you'd enjoy the newer games. =)

I have NES games and SNES games which I have played the living daylights out of and they still save. All my Pokemon Gamepacks ( Unincluding Yellow since I never cared for it ) can save.

Just think about it. If they added support for the Gold/Silver/Crystal game then
I would be playing this game forever like some people play Networked RPG games.

They knew the battery was going to die to soon so they obviously had to make a switch. It's not just a coincident the battery just died out of nowhere.

bread's done
Back