ALL Skullcandy Gaming Headsets 50% off UNTIL June 24th!

rdogg1026

Banned
http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/gi-sgs-xbox-360-headset-p-144.html
GiSGS_gisgs_main_LRG.jpg

http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/lowrider-sgs-xbox-360-headset-p-129.html
LowriderSGS_black-camo_main_LRG.jpg

http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/lowrider-sgs-xbox-360-headset-p-129.html
LowriderSGS_black-chrome_LRG.jpg

Use coupon code SeaMonkey (case sensitive) for the 50% discount.

Shipping is FREE when you add a $1 donation to Breast Cancer.

I have the Lowrider SGS in Black and I love them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rdogg1026']It's the SAME product, different color. How many times do I need to say that?[/QUOTE]

That may be the case but your links point to the same page.

[quote name='jacknicklson']That may be the case but your links point to the same page.

[/QUOTE]

They are on the same page. It is the same product but a different color of that same product. I am trying to break it down in clear english for you guys.

[quote name='danny8k']silly question but how is the port of the GI SGS Xbox 360 Headset? Can I use it on my PC?[/QUOTE]

nvm, I found this diagram on the site. So, I guess it's possible ;)
Lowrider_SGS-Set_Up_Diagram.jpg

Alright after reading through all the posts I would really like just a recommendation...I can tell people don't like Skullcandy...

So my question is what do you really like for gaming (360), how much are they, and can you please provide a link? The less expensive the better...

Thanks to all !! :bouncy:

Oh and wireless would be preferred...

[quote name='klam173']Alright after reading through all the posts I would really like just a recommendation...I can tell people don't like Skullcandy...

So my question is what do you really like for gaming (360), how much are they, and can you please provide a link? The less expensive the better...

Thanks to all !! :bouncy:

Oh and wireless would be preferred...[/QUOTE]

Turtle Beach X3's

I'm not sure how much they are going for anymore, but you can probably find them online for around $100

Got the Lowrider SGS 360 headset during the last 50% off sale last month...terrible, terrible, terrible. Not even worth the $25 I paid. I already submitted a warranty form for them. The sound is sub-par, which is bad enough (not necessarily warranty worthy, since they technically work, just not nicely), but the microphone is just terrible---outright defective. Sensitivity is ridiculously poor. I need to torque the whole thing around my head just to get it close enough to my mouth for anyone to hear me (unless I want to scream everything, which sort of defeats the purpose of wearing a headset).

I'll stick with my Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros with an old XBL Headset mic attached with velcro. It's low budget (not the cans, but the rig), but infinitely better.

Everything I've read about Skullcandy is that their over ear cans generally suck, but the in-ear buds are significantly better and a decent value. My experience matches this so far. I got a pair of the Ink'd buds during the same 50% off sale, and have been pleasantly surprised (especially for $10). Buds pretty good. Cans bad.

[quote name='rdogg1026']They are on the same page. It is the same product but a different color of that same product. I am trying to break it down in clear english for you guys.[/QUOTE]
Click your links. They point (and end up) at the exact same page. Yes, there is another color, but your links don't point to it.

bread's done
Back