all sorts of stuff...games,guides,promos,soundtracks,and more...

gauu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
looking to sell off some of my personal collection of role playing games and some other assortments. stuff of all sorts and series...open to all offers no trades as im putting all the money i get from this into my savings account for a house im buying.

list:(i try and take care of all my games so most complete games are in very good shape. all sealed games are perfectly sealed no damage and have the original horizontal seam. can take pics for those interested)
Playstation 2:
shin megami tensei nocturne complete
digital devil saga complete
dot hack gu vol 3 complete x2
chaos wars complete
la pucelle tactics complete
phantom brave complete
stella deus disc only
dawn of mana sealed new with bonus soundtrack promo also new

Nintendo Wii:
rune factory frontier disc only

Systems:
Cobalt Blue original gameboy sp system with charging station,wall charger,hand grip,and other accessories plus a bunch of games(kingdom hearts chain of memories,donkey kong classic nes,sonics,and more.)

Portable Lot:
final fantasy 4 complete game boy advance
final fantasy 4 sealed game boy advance
final fantasy 5 sealed game boy advance
final fantasy 6 sealed game boy advance
golden sun lost age sealed game boy advance
lufia the legend returns sealed game boy color (also have complete in box and cart only)
harvest moon 1 and 2 game boy color carts only
mega man xtreme 1 and 2 game boy color carts only
shining force resurrection of the dark dragon sealed game boy advance
golden sun complete lot (includes golden sun and golden sun lost age carts and the new ds golden sun dark dawn complete in box)

Resident Evil Collection(will not break up want to sell it all as one set together. i need to double check the details on everything as this is an old posting and i know some of the games i swapped out with even mintier discs at gamestop)
List:
resident evil remake complete case and manual minty...disc one and disc 2 both have the same thing almost impossible to see one or two light scratches
resident evil 0 complete case and manual minty...disc one is near mint and disc 2 has one or two very faint light scratches
resident evil 2 complete case on the back above the 3rd picture of case on right side has an almost impossible to see poke in the insert,manual and disc are minty
resident evil 3 complete minty on everything
resident evil 4 game is complete minty, the gamestop exclusive tin has a tiny lil marking scratch on the back bottom rest is minty. the artbook and litho are minty
resident evil code veronica x complete case on the front a small poke in the insert at bottom right just above the m in capcom just like the resident evil 2 one its very very small,manual is minty, disc one has a small marking from a fingerprint that i couldnt get to clean off rest is perfect and disc 2 has the same thing but a lot smaller. i can try and take pics of those but itll prolly be hard to see as im shining the discs under high light.
resident evil 4 preview disc sealed..the disc somehow has popped loose inside the case it happens with sealed games sometimes dont ask me why. its a legit y fold factory seal. the disc includes a movie series recap of the entire series remake,0,2,3,code veronica x and then a playable demo of resident evil 4.
leon promo figurine sealed in pack
resident evil 4 promo soundtrack rare handout from gamestop with the collectors tin. i have both a used and sealed one.
resident evil 4 leon litho(extra one i had same as in the resident evil 4 collectors tin)
resident evil 4 ada wong litho(came with the resident evil 4 release for the ps2)
resident evil chain saw controller its all wrapped up in bubble wrap to keep it safe from dust. brand new never opened but the sealed tape as it was cheapo tape has lost its adhesive stick.
resident evil 0 guide x3. one is complete new with poster attached as close to mint you can get...the other two are both near mint but posters are not included in the back.
resident evil remake guide has obvious signs of wear on the binding as can see a whiting. id say guide is in very good shape. has the giant poster detached but included in the front of guide and in back the cheat hints section is all attached but has had the close tab opened to view it.
resident evil code veronica x only damage to the guide is in the dead center of binding theres a crack through it.
resident evil 4 guide basically new barely used it

ps3 lot:
resident evil 5 complete mint for ps3
resident evil 5 collectors guide sealed
resident evil 5 lithograph gamestop release(might have 2)
resident evil 5 framed artcel blockbuster release

Promos:
mega man 9 e-tank energy drinks new(have 5 total)
etrian odyssey artbook
block buster exclusive high quality wood frames with glass case art cels for soul calibur 4,fable 2,and guitar hero aerosmith
fallout 3 vault boy blockbuster sticker sheets new sealed
fable 3 limited edition tome and cards with slip cover(sorry no coin)
numerous soundtracks will list as i go through em.

Guides: have multiples of a lot of these and will discount on bigger buys(will also add a freebies section as i go through stuff)
splinter cell conviction
super scribblenauts
singularity
transformers war for cybertron
call of duty modern warfare 2
mod nation racers
alpha protocol
spiderman shattered dimensions
sonic colors
front mission evolved
assassins creed 2
lost planet 2
super street fighter 4
bakugan battle brawlers
prince of persia forgotten sands
halo odst
pokemon ranger guardian signs
dead rising 2 ce
bioshock 2 ce
god of war 3
god of war 3 ce
zelda spirit tracks ce
mass effect 2 ce
dragon quest 4
silent hill shattered memories
phantasy star 0
fossil fighters
fire emblem shadow dragon
star wars force unleashed 2 ce
poke park
pikmin wii
persona 4
persona 3
fable 2 expansion content
rogue galaxy
nostalgia
kane and lynch 2
lego indiana jones 2
harvest moon tree of tranquility
harvest moon island of happiness
harvest moon sunshine islands
final fantasy 7 crisis core
wario land shake it
sonic chronicles dark brotherhood
fire emblem radiant dawn
tales of legendia
final fantasy tactics a2
folklore
final fantasy 4

im going to keep adding to this list as i have a lot of stuff i want to get rid of that im never going to use etc...make sure to sticky this as ill be trying to add a few new items every couple of days. ill also try and edit it some to make it easier on the eyes to read.

i do not most of the other gba games are kids ones like cars,fievel etc..i tried to list the good titles that were from my collection.

bread's done
Back