ALL Threadless T-Shirts on sale for $10 - 3 days only!

rywateska

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
Ok, another threadless update (the sales just keep on comin')...

All shirts are on sale for $10 for the next three days!

Click here to check out what shirts are still in stock via my street team link!

I'd hurry up and pick up what you want, the shirts tend to sell out really quick in the normal sizes. There have been random deals from them since black friday so if you missed out on any, you may want to check in because they have had no rhyme or reason. Also they just had a reprint a few days back so some of the older shirts you missed out on may be back.

They just came out with a new gaming shirt too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up picking up three. Too bad the prints are all mostly out of stock - there were some really cool ones for only $10

[quote name='MarkHawk']I just picked up 7 and plan on grabbing 3-4 more once I figure out everyone's size. Pretty happy :D[/QUOTE]

I ended up picking up three. Too bad the prints are all mostly out of stock - there were some really cool ones for only $10

[quote name='rywateska']The $9 sale is done but the shirts are still discounted to $12 (from $18 I think)[/QUOTE]
don't forget about free shipping

[quote name='jaide']don't forget about free shipping[/QUOTE]

True, I just got the email. I'll update the OP with the info - thanks!

Just got an email about updated stock &...

$5 Quick Nicks! One tee for $5 for 60 minutes!

Nick the Elf is one mischievous dude! He's changing one of our Classic tee designs from $12 to $5! But it will only be for 60 minutes this Thursday night (tomorrow!) from 8:45-9:45 pm CT.

Holey jingle bells! Which Classic tee will he pick?

Ok, another threadless update:

$9 all-shirt sale starting at 9am EST on Monday 12/7 only :bouncy:

They just came out with a new gaming shirt too!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fire_Thief']Free shipping, no tax?[/QUOTE]

Maybe on the shipping... some sales come with free shipping, some don't. If it doesn't then Threadless aways offers: Free non-expedited shipping: $50 minimum (US) and $75 (International)

I'm not aware of any state tax, so you should be good to go on that front... Unless your in Canada Only Canadian orders are charged an additional tax along with the shipping fee

[quote name='coreyvox']is this offer good now, because im seeing $12 tees. or does it start at 9am today for the $9?[/QUOTE]

The email said it starts in the morning.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']thanks for the heads up, ordered 5 shirts. shipping was around 8.50

btw the deal started at 10am Central time[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update on the shipping!

It's a bit frustrating as I really, really want to order some classic shirts but they always seem to be out of stock during these sales. I've been watching one shirt off and on for literally years now and I just haven't been able to catch a deal on it or follow up with purchasing it while in stock (even with an email reminder), haha.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']thanks for the heads up, ordered 5 shirts. shipping was around 8.50

btw the deal started at 10am Central time[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update on the shipping!

It's a bit frustrating as I really, really want to order some classic shirts but they always seem to be out of stock during these sales. I've been watching one shirt off and on for literally years now and I just haven't been able to catch a deal on it or follow up with purchasing it while in stock (even with an email reminder), haha.

Bought lots of these. 3 for me, and lots for others as christmas gifts.

Love threadless shirts!

Got these for me:
minizoom.jpg

minizoom.jpg

minizoom.jpg

Here's a bump b/c the sale is back on... from the OP:

I'd hurry up and pick up what you want, the shirts tend to sell out really quick in the normal sizes. There have been random deals from them since black friday so if you missed out on any, you may want to check in because they have had no rhyme or reason. Also they just had a reprint a few days back so some of the older shirts you missed out on may be back.

They just came out with a new gaming shirt too! Click this picture to have a list of all the gaming shirts they have:

Here's a bump b/c the sale is back on... from the OP:

They just came out with a new gaming shirt too! Click this picture to have a list of all the gaming shirts they have:

bread's done
Back