All uDraw games on sale for $9.99 @ Best Buy

[quote name='thetruth1983']I want to tell people how much I paid for this last year, but I don't want anyone to laugh at me.[/QUOTE]

tell us! :D

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Are any of them worth owning?[/QUOTE]

No idea, but I see a lot more negative comments about them than positive.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Are any of them worth owning?[/QUOTE]

Everyone has their own definition of "worth" owning and at what price point, and for what age group. In general, I've heard Pictionary is decent if people don't cheat by looking at the word on the screen. I guess it beats having to have paper or a white board? I've also heard the Marvel one is decent too. The rest seem to be utterly forgettable or straight out bad. Perhaps some of the others are okay for a younger age range.

I picked one up to give to a small kid. No games though are any of these worth buying? The spongebob one has my interest.

Edit - Just saw the spongebob one on youtube. It looks really really bad.

[quote name='roundhouse']tell us! :D

No idea, but I see a lot more negative comments about them than positive.[/QUOTE]

Around 70 for the tablet and 50 for the Marvel game. I guess that's the price we pay for buying things when they first came out. I was debating getting the SWTOR CE when it first came out for $150. I waited and ended up getting it for $20.

[quote name='thetruth1983']Around 70 for the tablet and 50 for the Marvel game. I guess that's the price we pay for buying things when they first came out. I was debating getting the SWTOR CE when it first came out for $150. I waited and ended up getting it for $20.[/QUOTE]

Quite the literal definition of the truth hurts, courtesy of your name and all.

[quote name='Waru']I picked one up to give to a small kid. No games though are any of these worth buying? The spongebob one has my interest.

Edit - Just saw the spongebob one on youtube. It looks really really bad.[/QUOTE]

Sadly you can be sure they spent all the development money on the license, leaving little for quality in the title.

I can't help but feel sympathy for whoever greenlighted the uDraw, considering how miserably it failed.

It's more like retail price. All stores I have gone to have discounted them to these prices...each week, they keep on getting discounted lower.

If you can get it to work right, the ps3 version needs a download to work on the PC....sure it's not a WACOM tablet, but it's cheap :|

$10 for the 360 version seems interesting just so I can draw on my TV but on the other hand I doubt I'd ever use this...

wow most of these are not available for shipping now. They were all available last night. I didn't think they'd actually sell all of these. This sale was a huge success for best buy.

Grabbed a ps3 tablet in-store today. One of the people I know who works in the gaming department said that they just got flooded with new shipments of the tablets. I think they were out of copies before, but the shelf was full today.

Played around with it for a few minutes, and it seems fun enough for $10 (keep in mind that I'm a musician/artist with an affinity for quirky peripherals). Thanks for the heads up, OP!

These uDraw games were all in the clearance section of my local BB for $5 each a month ago. I still haven't played any of the games. I just bought the tablet manly for the PC hack aka shitz & giggles.

bread's done
Back