All WII's are gone. Please delete or lock this thread.

dmes65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
79 (100%)
I have an extra wii system that I dont need and before I take it back to the store I am offering it to you all. If intersted pm me.
***Update****
I was at walmart picking up toothpaste and some munchy bone for my dog when the sales lady @ walmart told me they had 2 more wii's left over. If anyone wants one I will sell each one for $290 non cc pay pal payment or $297 cc payment. Shipping and insurance is included.

Could you CML for some games to maybe bring the price down a little bit? Thank you.

I have just about exactly $250 and i REALLY NEED A WII!

Also have Call of Duty 3 unlisted, just got it today.

The system is brand new. I bought it for my niece, but my sister say the gamecube is just fine for her. As for the price it cost me $264.19 and that is @ 6% sales tax here in Indiana. I am going to the ups store tomorrow to mail something so I am going to have them pack it up for me and it cost a little more. It will be professionally packed with full insurance. Trust me I am not making a profit.

Sorry Millertime. I know these systems are still kinda hard to find. That is why I am offering it to the community first at a reasonable price.

Sorry dont need any games right now guysThe lowest it can go for is $290 shipped. That is all. I will be leaving for work in about 20 min. I will check tomorrow morning, if not it will go back to the store.

[quote name='dmes65']Sorry dont need any games right now guysThe lowest it can go for is $290 shipped. That is all. I will be leaving for work in about 20 min. I will check tomorrow morning, if not it will go back to the store.[/QUOTE]
Check my list to see if price can go down. I know someone who is definitely interested in getting a Wii for her son. I just have to go to work and ask if shes 100% sure.

Sorry guys I really dont need any thing game related as of right now. My wife is about to shoot me if i bring in any more game stuff.

[quote name='DFC222']sell on ebay, they go for 330-350 now[/QUOTE]

He isn't asking for the money he is giving CAG a shot at it before it goes back to the store...I don't need one at the moment but it's a great thing you are doing TC

Dont want to fool with ebay, just want to get rid of it and let one of you who really want it. Btw this is paypal only non cc.

I will check again tomorrow, if no takers by friday night this thing will go back to wally world. Let me know if you want it.

[quote name='The Crotch']Trust me, I'm wrestling with myself over this one. This thread is really testing my self control.[/quote]

It's quite a good deal, at 5% sales tax and $20 to ship it he's making a whole $5.50.

not to mention packing costs.

i'm tempted too. my friend just got me a wii she's going to ship me. it'd be hilarious to send one to her at the same time.

i'm just not sure i want to ruin the excitement of actually having to find one, we were enjoying that.

[quote name='The Crotch']Would the shipping be any different to Canada? Even if sent the slowest way possible?[/QUOTE]
If ups ships to Canada I will ship it to you. Local pick up is always an option too. If you feel like driving to NW Indiana.

Very nice of you!
Please note UPS brokerage fees and additional Canadian import fees will make this VERY Expensive.
The only shipping entity that doesn't use brokers is USPS.
But there will be the Canadian fees and extra paperwork nomatter what....

[quote name='naes']fuck, I want this so badly. So badly. Do you accept anything other than paypal? PM me...[/QUOTE]
I could take a money order if I dont get any other offers by tonight. Paypal is just so easy to work with.

[quote name='cdeener']PM Sent. Hopefully, I can purchase one I have been looking everywhere for one.[/QUOTE]
You have been pm'ed

[quote name='dmes65']You have been pm'ed[/QUOTE]

Thank you my friend I hate paying this much for it but since I can't find one and this is a birthday gift to myself since I don't buy myself anything that often it is well worth it.

I'd be all over this if I didn't have one, but free bump.

also if anyone needs a few extra bucks to hit 290 and has stuff from my want list, we could do some 3 way action.

I'll take it if you take cash. Or I can ask my mom if she's willing to let me pay for it w/ her paypal. This comes w/ everything that came w/ the wii, correct?

What about money order? I know you aren't interested in gaming stuff, so are you interested in a video camera (CML, it's on my thread) + 170 for the Wii?

[quote name='Desiboi1992']I'll take it if you take cash. Or I can ask my mom if she's willing to let me pay for it w/ her paypal. This comes w/ everything that came w/ the wii, correct?

What about money order? I know you aren't interested in gaming stuff, so are you interested in a video camera (CML, it's on my thread) + 170 for the Wii?[/QUOTE]
Cash isnt safe thru the mail, paypal protects the both of us. Money order is fine, paypal is just faster. Everything is included with this wii, it is brand new, just got it the other day.

bread's done
Back