Almost all Nintendo Wii games $43.99 shipped (no Zelda) @ DDD.com

Follandboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I just noticed on DeepdiscountDVD.com almost all Nintendo Wii games are $43.99. My dailup connection is going too slow, but I did notice:

ExciteTruck
Trama Center
SpongeBob
Super Monkey Ball
Blazing Angels
Super Swing Golf

I am sure more are, but you are going to check.

As always, shipping is free and I dont think they charge sales tax.

I wonder if there are any coupon codes to knock any more off?

that's not bad if the prices stay that way till after christmas, but I got a better deal saving $20 using google checkout at buy.com (37.xx for Monkey Ball BB)

You can get them all for $37.00 shipped if you go through buy.com and add a cheap 2.50 book (that has free shipping), then check out with Google Checkout. I just got some today like that.

[quote name='tinyandi']You can get them all for $37.00 shipped if you go through buy.com and add a cheap 2.50 book (that has free shipping), then check out with Google Checkout. I just got some today like that.[/QUOTE]

I was about to say the same exact thing.

[quote name='thebert']that's not bad if the prices stay that way till after christmas, but I got a better deal saving $20 using google checkout at buy.com (37.xx for Monkey Ball BB)[/QUOTE]

Thats a good deal if you did not use that $20 off Google deal yet. But $43.99 is a savings of atlest $10 off regular prices when you factor in sales tax.

[quote name='Follandboy']Thats a good deal if you did not use that $20 off Google deal yet. But $43.99 is a savings of atlest $10 off regular prices when you factor in sales tax.[/quote]

I thought you could use the $20 off Google as many times as you wanted. I need a $0.01 item so I can get Viva Pinata for $30...

bread's done
Back