Almost new PSP w/ 3 great games, lots of accessories

Just a friendly tip, but $250 is asking a boatload for that particular bundle; there have been bundles in the past between $180 & $200 that include the same amount of games, plus a cheapy UMD movie. I hope this post was helpful! Cheers bro.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Just a friendly tip, but $250 is asking a boatload for that particular bundle.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know the asking price is high. I did some hunting around, though, and saw that bundles around that price were still getting a couple bites. I posted this to a couple sites so see if I get any responses at all -- if not, I'm going to drop the price quite a bit.

Never mind. You're right -- even though I've seen some people bite at that price, I don't really have the patience to wait around waiting for that to happen. I've updated the price to something I consider more than reasonable.

I hate bumping. I hate people who incessantly bump. But seriously, out of the five people who have inquired, two disappeared on me, and three wanted me to ship it to Nigeria. There has to be someone out there who has an interest. I mean, I'm even throwing in Portable Ops :)

I'm new to PSP, and I'm looking for one that can be modded to play downloaded games, can this one do that?

So, if I got you to ship it to say to the West (Sask) of you, would you charge shipping on top of that $200? Extremely interested :D

Edit: Just noticed this was oldish, are you still looking to unload this?

Sorry for the lack of replies -- I just got married and was away for a couple weeks. I just wanted to say that the PSP has been sold, but I still have Portable Ops and LocoRoco. I know a lot of people wanted Portable Ops, so now's your chance. $40 for both, OBO. If you're outside Winnipeg, I'll tack shipping on top of that, but I'll won't bloat it.

bread's done
Back