Alpha Protocol - Amazon - $11.97 (360) - $13.15 (PS3)

Dark Rider

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I was researching how much Alpha Protocol is at various sites.

Found it for $11.97 (360) and $13.15 (PS3) on amazon.

I pretty sure this is a good price. Prime eligible and free Shipping with a $25 order.

Quicklook

If already posted, or no one is interested, please let die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a terrible game. I played it early this year. It has it's faults for sure. I think the big problem was everyone tried to compare the gameplay to mass effect. It is a lot less of a shooter than mass effect and more of a RPG.

The 360 link is broken and the PS3 link takes you to the 360 version. Also, they're both Prime eligible.

[quote name='karatebear']The 360 link is broken and the PS3 link takes you to the 360 version. Also, they're both Prime eligible.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I have them working now.

I did enjoy this game for quite a bit. Didn't finish it and some parts are overly frustrating because of semi-broken gameplay, but it has some flashes of grace. Worth $12 I would say.

Does the game come with a voucher of any sort? There are 47 copies sold by for $10.99 on the PS3 in "like new" condition.

[quote name='sadboy']Does the game come with a voucher of any sort? There are 47 copies sold by for $10.99 on the PS3 in "like new" condition.[/QUOTE]

Often time when Amazon Warehouse Deals unloads that many of a super cheap game such as this, they are new, unopened copies.

[quote name='sadboy']Does the game come with a voucher of any sort? There are 47 copies sold by for $10.99 on the PS3 in "like new" condition.[/QUOTE]

no voucher to worry about

Amazing game, best dialogue system ever IMO. Just go into it thinking it's an RPG. Don't think of it as a shooter or else you will be disappointed.

Great game, but be sure to pump ALL of your skill points into stealth and pistols, especially if you're playing on the harder difficulties.

bread's done
Back