Alpha Protocol PS3 under 10.00 via GoHastings

Buy it from GoHastings.com New and use code OKTOBERFEST for $0.96 shipping. Much better deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, under $6 shipped. Glad I didn't buy this used from AMW when it was $8, great price for a coaster. Anyways how fast is shipping usually? First time I've ordered from them.

Is this for a brand new copy of the game or is it refurb/used? Never bought from gohastings before and I only know them for selling used items. If it is new, would be a great deal and I would definitely bite on this. Any help is appreciated!

It appears to be on the new one guys. Hastings is known to be flimsy though... the price would make sense on this title though.

[quote name='Ryan_gf']It appears to be on the new one guys. Hastings is known to be flimsy though... the price would make sense on this title though.[/QUOTE]

I've never had issue with Hastings, wish the site was a bit more user friendly, but never had a bad experience.

In for 1, thanks OP.

Got one from the Hastings site direct. Approx. $6 with the $0.96 shipping. Sweet! I had almost bought it on Steam the other day when it was on sale but I decided to hold out for the console game. Good find!

You'd have to pay me $10 to even look at the game case. One of the worst games I have ever played. The controls, voice acting and missions were just plain awful.

This game is currently $9.99 in-store and part of a Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 sale. This sale is on select titles and are on a rack in front of store. Can confirm this for Clarksville, TN. and Tyler, Tx. I know not everyone has one nearby, but thought I'd give a heads up.

bread's done
Back