ALT+F4 Contest #3 - Win Wii Sports Resort

alienstout

CAG Veteran
Hello, we've got a new contest running I thought you might want to know about. First let me say thanks to CAG for providing the opportunity to post these things. Secondly, thanks to all the CAG members for participating and double thanks to those that have stuck around.

OK, so this is for a copy of Wii Sports Resort with the Motion Plus controller:

The rules are the same as before:

You join, you post, you get an entry. Current members, stay active (you know, comments, clicks on things). Simple!

Go here for more info and good luck!

Win Wii Sports Resort

I also registered, because yeah--why not?

Edit: And thanks for bringing this to our attention, alienstout!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you read these posts, but if I could make a few suggestions about your site, I would say to work on diction, grammar and citing sources. Small improvements in those three areas would really bring a higher level of professionalism.

[quote name='FredZeppelin']I don't know if you read these posts, but if I could make a few suggestions about your site, I would say to work on diction, grammar and citing sources. Small improvements in those three areas would really bring a higher level of professionalism.[/QUOTE]
Hello, yes, I stop by every now and then looking for cheap stuff! Thanks for the tips. It's hard keeping up the news and editing at the same time but I strive to be better. As for citing, I always try to link to the source unless it's a press release.

Thanks for joining everyone and good luck!

The winners have been announced! Thanks for joining and remember we do these just about every month so stay active!

bread's done
Back