Alternatives to the CAGcast.

[quote name='Wombat']Oh yeah cause thats not just cool or anything, Damn you Johnston!!!![/QUOTE]

Crap, you're right. :p

[quote name='FullmetalCJ']Crap, you're right. :p[/QUOTE]

Since when did CJ join CAG? Go to his blog all the time and he never mentioned it.

[quote name='thorbahn3']Since when did CJ join CAG? Go to his blog all the time and he never mentioned it.[/QUOTE]

The forums? I think I stopped lurking and joined when the DS Lite was coming out and there was all that "Sears selling early craziness." But I lurked for quite a while before that (and listened to the podcast).

P.S. I don't mention everything I do on my blog. :cool:

@ FullmetalCJ: Aren't you Superpac on GAF?

If so, please pop into the "what is this pokemans saying" (or it could be pokeymans, I can't remember) thread in the GAF OT and tell the user "Beezy" I'm sorry for killing his photobucket during the Nickelback thread over here.

And also post this link in there too [with a NSFW (language) warning]: http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/index.html

There are more pics in that link than there are in both cat pic threads across the two forums combined.

I would do it, but I got permabanned from GAF by Belfast (I wished it woulda been BuddyC so I could wear one of those "I got banned by Jesus lol" shirts) of all people for typing in caps one too many times.

Back on topic, can I just download these podcasts and listen to them in stock Windows Media Player? I'm at school (I work here but can't install anything) and am incredibly bored at all times.

I highly recommend CJ's podcast. You should check it out since there's no CAGcast this week. He and Greg know their stuff and do a nice job.

bread's done
Back