Always hated your name? Give this a Try.

[quote name='Scorch']
Always hated your name? Give this a Try.

I think you meant "job".[/quote]

No, meant what I said, as some of the jobs your name will bring up may make u hate your name further, or help you cope with the trajedy your parents wrote on your birth certificate.

O, and mine was a Soap Actor.

[quote name='magilacudy']"Your ideal job is a Satan".

I don't think you can beat that.[/quote]

I can, I am gonna be a mermaid.

[quote name='jmon22'][quote name='magilacudy']"Your ideal job is a Satan".

I can, I am gonna be a mermaid.[/quote]

Let's see. The Eternal Master of Darkness and Evil, or a Disney cartoon. Tough call. :)

Karl _____, Your ideal job is a Supermodel.

fucking wow. thats all there is to say. fucking wow.

my moms- who are you kidding, you work?
nephew-Your ideal job is a Dog Walker.
my freind Dave-Your ideal job is a Trained Assassin
and one of my brothers-Your ideal job is a Office numpty

WTF is an Office Numpty?

Your ideal job is a Sandwich Board Advertising. Crap and to think I've wasted most of my life *shakes head*

r1s3n

[quote name='magilacudy'][quote name='jmon22'][quote name='magilacudy']"Your ideal job is a Satan".

I can, I am gonna be a mermaid.[/quote]

Let's see. The Eternal Master of Darkness and Evil, or a Disney cartoon. Tough call. :)[/quote]I'm an air steward

[quote name='magilacudy']"Your ideal job is a Satan".

"Vinh ___, Your ideal job is a God." Looks like we're in for an eternal struggle! :D

Evidentally, I am ideally suited to become a Human Shield! ..whaddya know. I've got a list of heroic things to shout as a forest of gun barrels take aim at me, too. Sure had me pegged. :)

My ultimate job is hitman who specializes in killing webdesigners and webmasters who put up stupid sites like jobpredictor .com

[quote name='Xevious']My ultimate job is hitman who specializes in killing webdesigners and webmasters who put up stupid sites like jobpredictor .com[/quote]

HAHA. I kinda wish I had that job.

[quote name='Xevious']My ultimate job is hitman who specializes in killing webdesigners and webmasters who put up stupid sites like jobpredictor .com[/quote]

You're just jealous that you didn't get Gigolo like I did. Admit your jealosy and God shall set you free! :roll:

Nice my ideal job is a rabbit slayer! That's what I do in FFXI all day! I thought I always had a natural talent for it!

Its all based on movies. I put in the name tom my bestfriend's name and he got top guy pilot. (ala tom cruz in top gun.) I put my name Steve in I got Palenotologist (ala stephen spielberg's Jurassic Park.)

bread's done
Back