Am I going to be Sexually Assaulted tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I put an ad on Craigslist with a list of 50 DVD's/Box Set that are brand new & Sealed...and i was contacted by someone to buy them....and they offered $700 in cash.....and they want to meet tonight.....Should I go? its about 9 pm here. I think their offer is really HIGH... Im a dude and I aint down with no gay shyt but it is $700, what do you guys think?

Meet somewhere public and only take cash.

Most of the time if it sounds too good to be true it is, especially when selling.

He want to meet in a mall parking lot, that many around here consider GHETTO (Excuse my slang)....He said he owns a store

Go for it.

Then maybe you won't make any more threads.

YouGonnaGetLoved.jpg

[quote name='Brak']Go for it.

Then maybe you won't make any more threads.[/quote]

but I might have $700 dollars buddy, enough to get MGS4 PS3 80GB Bundle

We set up a meating at Wal-mart in the parking lot @ 10 pm

I talked him into giving me less money, I told him I dont want his $700, I will take $500 instead

I got all these movies off of Amazon doing the Pepsi exploit

[quote name='Poor2More']I put an ad on Craigslist with a list of 50 DVD's/Box Set that are brand new & Sealed...and i was contacted by someone to buy them....and they offered $700 in cash.....and they want to meet tonight.....Should I go? its about 9 pm here. I think their offer is really HIGH... Im a dude and I aint down with no gay shyt but it is $700, what do you guys think?[/quote]

If you want to meet up with a total stranger, with valuable merchandise, at night that is your decision. If I were you I'd be less concerned with sexual assault than I would robbery, and assault and battery.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']If you want to meet up with a total stranger, with valuable merchandise, at night that is your decision. If I were you I'd be less concerned with sexual assault than I would robbery, and assault and battery.[/quote]

Im going to bring my friend with me

[quote name='Poor2More']Im going to bring my friend with me[/quote]

Who is to say the person you are meeting up with won't bring two?

[quote name='Maklershed']Yes, good thinking. You wont be raped as vigorously if the fake offer is lower.[/QUOTE]

:lol::applause:

This shit right here made me laugh.

[quote name='Poor2More']You guys are really funny, Im 5'6 I can handle myself[/QUOTE]

:rofl: 5'6? Really? I bet you can bench 100lbs also. RyanW Knows what i'm talking about ;)

[quote name='Poor2More']You guys are really funny, Im 5'6 I can handle myself[/quote]

You're as tall as most chicks I know.

The buyer better watch his ass now.

[quote name='Poor2More']You guys are really funny, Im 5'6 I can handle myself[/quote]

Good luck. I hope your name is Floyd Mayweather.

All kidding aside, be careful.

[quote name='Poor2More']I talked him into giving me less money, I told him I dont want his $700, I will take $500 instead

I got all these movies off of Amazon doing the Pepsi exploit[/QUOTE]

Why would you do that?

Now when you get beat/raped and you have to tell the story to people, you'll sound dumber in the story.

"He offered me $700, so the offer sounded good. I got mugged, I wasn't thinking right."

Now you have to say:

"He offered me $700, and I told him make it $500 and we can 69 sittin' down on a lawn chair, in a closet."

My suggestion is just not to show, unless you really like lawn chairs.

Im 5'6 too :(

If I were you, I would bring my ghetto 6 ft. tall Puerto Rican friend named Gabbie (not even joking). But, chances are, you don't have one of those.

Go to a restaurant like everybody else said.

Despite his claim of having $700 to spend, if this guy is that desperate to get a hold on your dvds, then the ball's in your court. You decide time & place. If he doesn't budge, just tell'em gas is very expensive and you don't want that to cut into your $700 so you'd rather go someplace close (i.e. the place you want to meet up at) even if it's a complete lie. He doesn't know where you live so he can't exactly call you on it.

Yes, because a gun really cares how tall you really are.:roll:

[quote name='pimpinc333']So both of you can be ass raped?[/quote]

I shouldn't laugh, but I am! :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Why the fuck would you ask him to give you $200 less?[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was thinking too! If the buyer is going to pull something shitty on the OP it doesn't really matter what price is agreed on. It just makes the OP look stupid.

[quote name='Rocko']Why the fuck would you ask him to give you $200 less?[/quote]

I got all of these DVD's for FREE from the pepsi code exploit, so i figured lower his price which would mean more likely to go through with the deal, I have to leave in a few minutes, I took your guy's advice to meet up at IHOP restarunt

Well since you're going to meet at Wal-Mart, you might as well show up early so you can run in and grab some lube to butter up your cornhole. Just up the price to $504, to cover your expenses.

Did you respond "I'll take $500 for it, I'm a good man" or "I'll knock off $200 if you don't sodomize me with a bat"? I'm curious.

[quote name='Poor2More']We set up a meating at Wal-mart in the parking lot @ 10 pm[/QUOTE]

Good idea, meet him at a mall...in a bad part of town...late at night where nobody could see him beating your goofy ass up and taking your shit!

Nothing could go wrong with that plan!

- edit [quote name='Poor2More']I got all of these DVD's for FREE from the pepsi code exploit[/QUOTE]

Good, looks like Karma is going to make you it's bitch for being a stupid douchebag.

Somebody know where he lives? Check the news threads for that town in the morning.

I wonder if a local paper runs a "Sodomized with a foreign object" section in the police blotter.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']Somebody know where he lives? Check the news threads for that town in the morning.

I wonder if a local paper runs a "Sodomized with a foreign object" section in the police blotter.

~HotShotX[/quote]

I think his local newspaper unfolds like this:
Top Stories/World News
Local News
Sports
Business
Classifieds
Craigslist Sodomies
Food
Entertainment

[quote name='Sporadic']Good, looks like Karma is going to make you it's bitch for being a stupid douchebag.[/QUOTE]
Getting free shit makes you a stupid douchebag?

You suck.

That's not to say Poor2More isn't an idiot though.

Oh man, I'm getting some popcorn for this.

At least in a little bit, I've got to lube up for my Wal-Mart run first.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Getting free shit makes you a stupid douchebag?

You suck.[/QUOTE]

pepsi code exploit

exploit - to make use of meanly or unfairly for one's own advantage

I haven't heard about this one but I imagine since he used the word exploit, he exploited the company out of free shit and now he's immediately trying to profit by selling them to some sap for big bucks.

Yep, that a stupid douchebag in my book.

[quote name='Sporadic']I haven't heard about this one but I imagine since he used the word exploit, he exploited the company out of free shit and now he's immediately trying to profit by selling them to some sap for big bucks.

Yep, that a stupid douchebag in my book.[/quote]

It seems half of CAG partook in it and there is even a thread for "spoil" pictures I think it has been deemed acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back