Am I going to be Sexually Assaulted tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='unforeseen']If you have to think about it, it will happen.

BTW, you cannot sexually assault the willing.[/quote]

lool

[quote name='Capn Stabby']Nah, he was just online 10 minutes ago. I wonder if he's avoiding this thread[/quote]

Damn. The assailant took his ass AND his CAG account.

~HotShotX

[quote name='Poor2More']You guys are really funny, Im 5'6 I can handle myself[/quote]

Wow, pretty small for a guy no? ;)

It's ok to be a douche as long as a thread full of douches told you you could be one?

[quote name='magiic']It seems half of CAG partook in it and there is even a thread for "spoil" pictures I think it has been deemed acceptable.[/quote]

[quote name='Poor2More']I talked him into giving me less money, I told him I dont want his $700, I will take $500 instead

I got all these movies off of Amazon doing the Pepsi exploit[/quote]

Dumbass.

Anyway, what was this exploit you speak of?

[quote name='HotShotX']I don't think that qualifies, I'm sure he can post standing up.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

Wait. So you're saying if you get raped in the ass you can't sit down? You know a bit much about this don't you think ;)

Any thread with a post that says "hurrrr, dis is thread of year!" should automatically be disqualified from the TotY runnings.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Wait. So you're saying if you get raped in the ass you can't sit down? You know a bit much about this don't you think ;)[/quote]

I was responding only to the implication, I have no ass throttling experience. Good Day Sir.

Any thread with a post that says "hurrrr, dis is thread of year!" should automatically be disqualified from the TotY runnings.

Not entirely, the comment however should be stricken from the record when it comes to judging. In your scenario, any excitable twat that gets a chubby and stains his pants over a thread could ruin any legitimate potential it had for TOTY.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']I was responding only to the implication, I have no ass throttling experience. Good Day Sir.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Good Stuff.

Im back :) and alive

I got $325 out the deal, dont ask how it ended being lower then my suggested offer, but my bartering skill sucks, but not bad for free stuff

[quote name='Maklershed']Yes, good thinking. You wont be raped as vigorously if the fake offer is lower.[/quote]

[quote name='Poor2More']Im back :) and alive
I got $325 out the deal, dont ask how it ended being lower then my suggested offer, but my bartering skill sucks, but not bad for free stuff[/quote]My God, it works!

~HotShotX

I got $325 out the deal, dont ask how it ended being lower then my suggested offer, but my bartering skill sucks, but not bad for free stuff[/QUOTE]

He threatened to ass rape you and your buddy. So your logic was to lower the price again?

[quote name='Matt Young']Wow, that's less than half of what was offered.[/quote]

I kept some movies that I wanted and some of the movie boxsets

He had to run to the ATM if I wanted $500, but i consider this a good deed on my part, give the man a break and I still make $325 and still have 30 of the movies :)

$700 to $325...

Free money is free money, but you just lost out on more than half of what you could have came home with.

At least your anal virginity is still intact.

[quote name='zewone']At least your anal virginity is still intact.[/quote]

Quite presumptuous of you, who's to say he went to this meeting with it in the first place?

~HotShotX

yeah, this whole thread srikes me as either this is the dumbest guy ever or we fell for his trap for attention.

pics of the $325 and your bruised corn hole or it didn't happen.

[quote name='ZForce915']yeah, this whole thread srikes me as either this is the dumbest guy ever or we fell for his trap for attention.

pics of the $325 and your bruised corn hole or it didn't happen.[/quote]

I post my MGS4 PS3 Bundle when I get it :)

[quote name='ZForce915']pics of the $325 and your bruised corn hole or it didn't happen.[/quote]

With a potential profit loss of $375, we might see a new winner over Goatse with this thread.

~HotShotX

I got $325 out the deal, dont ask how it ended being lower then my suggested offer, but my bartering skill sucks, but not bad for free stuff[/quote]

Youy shalt tell!

Seriously though, WTF is this exploit I missed out upon?

Wait, wait. Don't waste your money buying the MGS bundle at retail. I've got a better deal

For the low price of $650, I'll sell you my used 40 GB model with a Dual Shock 2 controller.

And for extra $50, I'll let you toggle my junk for 10 minutes.

Just meet me at the dumpster behind Taco Bell in 20 minutes.

Wow.

It's mind boggling that you think it was a smart move to tell the guy that was ready and willing to meet you for a $700 deal that you'd only take $500. He knew then and there he'd be able to talk you into less, which he did.

Congratulations, you've been had.

[quote name='terribledeli']Wait, wait. Don't waste your money buying the MGS bundle at retail. I've got a better deal

For the low price of $650, I'll sell you my used 40 GB model with a Dual Shock 2 controller.

And for extra $50, I'll let you toggle my junk for 10 minutes.

Just meet me at the dumpster behind Taco Bell in 20 minutes.[/quote]

Is this offer open to anyone? ;)

[quote name='Kayden']It's ok to be a douche as long as a thread full of douches told you you could be one?[/quote]

That's how it's always seemed to me. I personally was unable to take advantage of this deal period as it was USA only.

[quote name='Liquid 2']How many Pepsi stuff account did you make? 70 movies is worth more than 6000 points.[/quote]

He'd only need one more account since it'd be 6300.

Maybe he rounded off his total, or had someone order the last few for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back