Am I too late for SMT: Nocturne?

Pikagreg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
I just recently found out that SMT games exist and have instantly fallen for them. I have been searching for Nocturne for about a few weeks now and haven't been able to find any under 60. (besides gamestops)

Most Gamestops in my area that have had them for $40 are all in terrible condition and are in generic cases.

This would be the last to complete my ps2 collection (until Devil Summoner 2 comes out!) and it would be awesome if anyone knows a good place to find a copy. ^^ thank you.

You're a little too late to find the original print which has the soundtrack with it, but the reprint with just the game isn't too expensive though the price has risen lately.

yeah i been noticing a price increase among this and some of the older SMT games as well. Wish I knew how fun these games were when Nocturne was an Amazon DotD a few months ago lol.

I'd keep looking at gamestop (check gamestop.com, use their store locator). You might be able to find a complete copy at another store. That's most likely your cheapest source.

Yeah I'm probably going to keep doing that. It would probably take me forever to beat the other games I just thought maybe I would complete my collection for fun.

bread's done
Back