Amazing Freakin' Clearance at KB $1, $5, & $10 games

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
All original credit goes to punkprincess for pointing out this sale. I just wanted to start a thread with more information that I was sure would be constantly updated.

This is an in-store sale and the games will most likely be marked at these prices and in a big bin. Some of them are good for the buy 1 get 1 half-off orange tag sale that is also going on at KB right now. There are many other games that are at these prices, but this is what your fellow CAGs have confirmed and remember seeing so far. Happy Hunting.

As we find more games that are on sale, please post them in this thread with the full name and the system it is for, so that everyone can be on the look out for it. Thanks. (List currently updated through post #234)

DC:

$1
Dynamite Cop
Omikron
Space Channel 5
Quake III

DC Rumble Packs 10 cents

DS:

$5
Retro Atari

$10
Madden
Pac-Pix
Polarium
Spider-Man 2
Tiger Woods
World Championship Poker

GBA:

$1
Advance Wars 2
Road Rash Jailbreak

$5
Altered Beast
Atari Anniversary Collection
Banjo Pilot
Battlebots
Breath Of Fire
Breath Of Fire II
Broken Sword
Castlevania: Circle Of The Moon
Crazy Chase
Dexter's Laboratory
Donkey Kong Country
Duke Nukem Advance
Dungeons & Dragons: Eye Of The Beholder
Excitebike
Frogger Adventures: Temple Of The Frog
Golden Sun: Lost Age
Harvest Moon: Friends Of Mineral Town
Harvest Moon: More Friends Of Mineral Town
Hugo & The Evil Mirror
Ice Climber
Iridion 3D
Kirby & The Magic Mirror
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
Rampage Puzzle Attack
Rayman: Hoodlum's Revenge
R-Type 3
Sabrewulf
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Terminator 3: Redemption
Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Virtua Tennis
World Champioship Poker
Worms World Party
Yu Gi Oh: Destiny Board Traveler

$10
Boktai
Donkey Kong Country 2
Final Fantasy I&II Dawn Of Souls
Final Fantasy Tactics
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (Maybe just Fire Emblem)
F-Zero GP Legend
Grand Theft Auto
Madden 2005
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mario Golf Advance Tour
Mario Pinball
MegaMan Network Transmission 4: Blue
MegaMan Network Transmission 4: Red
Metroid Fuzion
Metroid Zero Mission
Monster Rancher Advance
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Leaf Green
Super Dodgeball
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Revival
Sword Of Mana
Tactics Ogre
Top Gear Rally
Wario Ware
Yu Gi Oh: Dungeon Dice Masters
Yu Gi Oh: Reshef Of Destruction
Zelda: Minish Cap

GBC

$5
Dragon Warrior Monsters 2
Harry Potter Chamber Of Secrets
Marble Madness
Zelda: Oracle Of Seasons

GCN:

$1
R: Racing Revolution

$5
4x4 EVO
Army Men Sarge's War
Black & Bruised
Bomberman Jetters
Burnout
Dead To Rights
Harry Potter Chamber Of Secrets
Looney Toons Back In Action
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes
Midway Arcade Treasures
NBA Courtside 2002
NBA Street Vol. 2
NFL Street
Pac-Man Fever
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Rayman Arena
Resident Evil 0
Ribbit King
Sphinx
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Summoner
Super Monkey Ball
Tak And The Power Of Juju
Terminator 3: Redemption
UFC/Future Tactics 2-pack
Whirl Tour
Winnie The Pooh

$10
Custom Robo
Disney Magical Mirror
Donkey Konga (No Bongos)
Donkey Konga (With Bongos)
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (No Bongos)
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (With Bongos)
Dragonball Z Sagas
Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion
Mario Party 5
NASCAR 2005
NBA Street V3
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Star Fox: Assault
WarioWare Inc
Zelda: Four Swords

N64

$1
Pokemon Stadium
Resident Evil 2
Shadowman

PS1:
$1
Activison Classics
Bob The Builder
Grand Theft Auto 2
Namco Museum Vol. 3
Putter Golf
Roadrash Jailbreak
Spec Ops
Tall Infinity
Um Jammer Lammy

$5
Air Hockey
Bushido Blade 2
Capcom Vs. SNK Pro
Championship Pro Surfer
Disney 3-Pack
Dragontales
Family Feud
Rayman
Rayman Brain Games
Final Fantasy Tactics
Front Mission 3
Gran Turismo 2
Incredible Crisis
Rising Zan: Samurai Gunman
Spyro Year Of The Dragon
Swagman
Tarzan
Vagrant Story

PS2:

$1
Getaway: Black Monday
Midway Arcade Classics #2

$5
American Idol/Intellivision Lives/Metropolismania
Batman: Rise Of Sin Tzu Collector's Edition
Bouncer
Champions Of Norrath
College Hoops 2K5
Conflict Desert Storm/Top Gun 2-pack
Crazy Taxi
Defender
Devil May Cry 2
Driver 3
Evergrace (has also been reported as $10)
Final Fantasy X
Godzilla: Save The Earth
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Gran Turismo 3/Ford Racing 2-pack
Grandia II (has been reported as both $5 and $10)
Harry Potter & The Chamber Of Secrets
Harry Potter & The Prisoner Of Azkaban
Herdy Gerdy
Jak 2
Kinetica
Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring
Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King
Mafia
Mark Of Kri
MDK2
Medal Of Honor Frontline
Medal Of Honor Rising Sun
Metal Arms
Metal Gear 3
Midnight Club 2/Starsky & Hutch 2-pack
Namco Museum
NBA Ballers
NBA Street Vol. 2
NFL Street
Onimusha 2
Pac-Man World 2
Red Dead Revolver
Red Faction
Resident Evil Code Veronica
Rocky
Seek & Destroy
Shadow Hearts
Socom 2
Spider-Man
Star Wars Starfighter/Seek & Destroy 2-pack
Strike Force Bowling/Mark Davis Pro Bass Challenge/High Heat Baseball 2004 3-pack
Suffering
Supercar Racing/IHRA Drag Racing 2-pack
Swing Away Golf
Tekken 4
Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo
World Championship Poker
World Series Baseball 2K3
Wreckless

$10
Bloody Roar 3
Chaos Legion
DDR Extreme
Dead Or Alive 2 Hardcore
Drakengard
Dynasty Tactics 2
Eyetoy Groove (no camera)
Gran Turismo 4
La Pucelle Tactics
Lego Star Wars
MegaMan X7
NBA Jam 2004
NBA Shootout 2002
NBA Street V3
Resident Evil Dead Aim
Resident Evil Outbreak
Rise Of The Kasai
Roadkill
Silent Hill 3
Tekken 5
Tenchu: Wrath Of Heaven
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone w/ Guncon 2
Transformers
Van Helsing
World Tour Soccer 2006

PSP:

$10
Dynasty Warriors
Gretzky Hockey
Spider-Man 2
Tony Hawk Underground Remix
World Tour Soccer

Xbox:

$1
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Voodoo Vince

$5
Brute Force
Chicago Enforcer
Corvette
Crash Bandicoot: Wrath Of Cortex
Dead To Rights
ESPN Major League Baseball 2K5
Genma Onimusha
Medal Of Honor Rising Sun
MX Motocross
NBA Street Vol. 2
New Legends
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Quantum Redshift
Soul Calibur 2
Star Wars Clone Wars
SWAT Global Strike
Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines
Toxic Grind
Trivial Pursuit Unhinged
Van Helsing
Whacked!
World Championship Poker
WWE RAW 2

$10
Arctic Thunder
Conflict Desert Storm II
Counter Strike
Gun Metal
Italian Job
Ninja Gaiden
Otogi
Rainbow Six 3
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

[quote name='Rig']Golden Sun: Lost Age
Kirby & The Magic Mirror
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Star Fox: Assault
WarioWare Inc
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone w/ Guncon 2
DDR Extreme
NBA Street V3 (Gamecube!)

That's quite a big list...any chance anybody can pick some (or all) of these up for me? They closed the local KB down a little over two years ago...[/QUOTE]

Added DDR Extreme to my want list...

Again, I have Super Mario RPG (SNES) and an official Nintendo 1019 memory card. I also have a white GBA with screen protector and handles for trade...or $$$!

Got the wolrd poker, polarium, pac pic and atari classis. for DS.. spend $35 for all four not bad.. too bad they didn't have NBA street V3 for cube.. i'd have grab that in a heartbeat haha :)

my jersey store still had games today...lots of Ps2 and xbox and ps1 games...some gc games and gba......i figured after reading that post that they would have been wiped clean by today so i went back and saw everything was the same as yesterday when i left it and grabbed some desired games for cags who may have grabbed ones this store didnt have and i am looking for...Im afraid to say where it is since it wasnt mentioned in that long list of jersey stores...

look here for what i got and what i was looking for at the sale

http://cheapassgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71693&page=2&pp=20

hte livingston mall, nj kb toys is pretty whipped out
they had lots of xbox games

including otoki i think for 10.00 but it was in a zip lock bag, i dont remember if it had a book or not though
anyway i got pac pix$10, ice climber $5, golden sun lost age $5, and my stupid ass got zleda oracle of ages $5 even though i am gettting a ds that wont play it....crap

oh well trade fodder

Total spent $23.xx

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

Just scored Donkey Kong Jungle Beat with Bongos and Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls for GBA. This was in the KB in Greenbrier Mall, Cheseapeake VA.

When I walked in, they had a clearance bin set up which had been picked clean of everything but crap. I almost walked out until I saw the DK Jungle Beats up on the shelf. I asked the cashier if she could check to see how much they were. She looked at the sticker and said "$59.95." I politely asked her if she could scan it, which she did. Her eyes bugged out and she said, "$10??"

I had to explain to her that it was on clearance. She told her manager who asked me where I had heard it from. I gave her some BS about another friend seeing it in another KB. The manager told the cashier, "Get the clearance list and make sure we didn't miss any more."

So I think those DKs are going into the actual bin where they will be snatched up in minutes. They had a bunch of GBA games, but none that I wanted besides the FF - and I just got that to trade. They had Spider-Man 2 and Madden DS but no Pac Pix or Polarium :(

So, anyone want to trade me for FF DoS? I really want Donkey Konga with Bongos but I realize most won't think that is a fair trade.

Pretty decent stash at Countryside Mall in Clearwater, FL. last night. I picked up:

Frogger Advance (GBA): $5
Deus Ex 2 (XBOX): $1
Metroid Fusion (GBA): $10
Retro Atari Classics (DS) $5
World Championship Poker (GBA): $2.50 (Orange Tag)
Wario Ware (GC): $10
Billy Hatcher (GC): $10
Black and Bruised (GC): $2.50 (Orange Tag)

There were a few decent titles left last night (Fire Emblem for GBA being the one I remember most). No DK Bongos or anything though.

Anyone else have any luck in the Tampa area?

Just got back from Neshaminy and Oxford Valley mall. Oxford has some PS1, Sports Games, Random GBA and Genesis games left. Neshaminy had more, but mostly crap.

I ended up getting

Star Fox Assault
Street FIghter Alpha 3 GBA
Fire Emblem GBA
Wario Ware GBA
Final Fantasy 1 and 2 GBA

Thanks OP - my local KB was picked over, but found:

XB Panzer Dragoon for $2.50
PS2 Arc the Lad for $5
PS2 Grandia 2 for $10

They had some N64 titles in the bin, but I didn't get to see titles/pricing - so if any CBus CAG N64 fans are in the Tuttle Mall area - there might be a couple there for ya.

[quote name='Rig']Added DDR Extreme to my want list...

Again, I have Super Mario RPG (SNES) and an official Nintendo 1019 memory card. I also have a white GBA with screen protector and handles for trade...or $$$![/QUOTE]
Hey rig I have Star fox whats on your trade list the link aint working in your sig

Not a lot there. Of course, it is the third day of the sale.

I "hoarded" two copies of FF I & II for the GBA, but left 2 copies of Sword of Mana (GBA). Anybody want to trade: PM me. I know some people have been looking for FF I & II.

[quote name='TheKindred']What up PHilly CAG's

Neshamy mall - Picked up NBA street vol.3 (they have a lot of games left including
More copies of NBA street Vol.3, spiderman psp[/QUOTE]

did you notice if they had any other psp games?

[quote name='jlarlee']Hey rig I have Star fox whats on your trade list the link aint working in your sig[/QUOTE]

Fixed, though I don't remember how to do the links anymore...

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']Just got back from Neshaminy and Oxford Valley mall. Oxford has some PS1, Sports Games, Random GBA and Genesis games left. Neshaminy had more, but mostly crap.

I ended up getting

Star Fox Assault
Fire Emblem GBA
Wario Ware GBA
Final Fantasy 1 and 2 GBA[/QUOTE]

I cleaned up in Neshaminy yesterday...sorry! I got:

$5
XB Genma Onimusha
GC Spiderman 2
XB World Champ Poker
XB Soul Calibur 2
PS2 Harry Potter Azkaban
PS2 LOTR ROTK
GC NFL Street
GC Looney Tunes Back in Action
XB Whacked
XB Munchs Odyssey
GC Burnout
PS2 Midnight CLub/Starsky&Hutch 2 pack
PS2 GT3/Ford Racing 2

$10
DS PacmanPix
PSP Spiderman 2
PS2 GT4

Then headed to Quaker Bridge Mall in NJ and got:
PS2 Getaway 2 - $1!
PS2 MDK2 - $5
PSP THUG - $10
Xbox Great Escape - $5, but got it 50% off for $2.50

FS

JUst got back from baybrook mall in houston, only had about 10 games for each system, and none were less than $15, cept for GBA, they had bout 50 for that, but didn't check any out

Temecula Promenade KB was pretty damn dry. Not much left besides a few copies of Madden '05 and some PS2 games.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']Just got back from Neshaminy and Oxford Valley mall. Oxford has some PS1, Sports Games, Random GBA and Genesis games left. Neshaminy had more, but mostly crap.

I ended up getting

Star Fox Assault
Fire Emblem GBA
Wario Ware GBA
Final Fantasy 1 and 2 GBA[/QUOTE]

I just wanna give a big hearty "UGH" to whoever went to Nesh and hoarded everything.... I was there late last night and they had a ton of stuff left (spider-man psp, a ton of copies of Street 2) and I went back today with some more cash and anything worthwhile was hoarded up. I asked the guy and he said someone came in and bought a ton of stuff. Anyway, I went to Oxford Valley Mall, Neshaminy Mall, Franklin Mills, Willow Grove and Plymouth meeting and picked up:

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat w/ Bongos
NBA Street Vol. 3 (GC)
NBA Street Vol. 3 (PS2) for my brother
2x Golden Sun: The Lost Age (1 for me, 1 for my bro)
2x World Poker Tour (see above)
MotoCross Maniacs Advance
Retro Atari Classics
Hamtaro Vol. 1 ($1)
Trivial Pursuit: Unhinged!
2x Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town

Spent like 80 total I think.... not to bad. I passed up on 2 copies of Custom Robo cause they weren't complete, and I also passed up Metroid Zero Mission for 10 dollars.

The finds at KB in Countryside, FL were average at best. Not many A-List titles, but I got some games I'd normally not buy unless they were that cheap:

TMNT (GC) $5
Billy Hatcher (GC) $5
Magical Quest (GBA) $5
Motocross Maniacs Advance (GBA) $2.50 (with 50% off)
Retro Atari Classics (DS) $5

Some games didn't ring up at the sticker price, but the manager did an override.

Most of the stuff was "Last Item", meaning the box was beaten to death, and for some reason that defies explanation, they stapled the books to the box!!! They had a ton of disc only games behind the counter with no case.

The better titles they still had were ones I already owned like Fire Emblem, Mega Man Zero 2, & Mario Party 5. All in badly worn boxes.

No good DS or Gamecube stuff left. I wouldn't bother with the trip since there were a ton of people with lists there picking it apart already.

[quote name='draven80']JUst got back from baybrook mall in houston, only had about 10 games for each system, and none were less than $15, cept for GBA, they had bout 50 for that, but didn't check any out[/QUOTE]

Did they have anything left for the PSP? I was thinking about going there after work.

[quote name='jimfoley16']I just wanna give a big hearty "UGH" to whoever went to Nesh and hoarded everything.... I was there late last night and they had a ton of stuff left (spider-man psp, a ton of copies of Street 2) and I went back today with some more cash and anything worthwhile was hoarded up. I asked the guy and he said someone came in and bought a ton of stuff. Anyway, I went to Oxford Valley Mall, Neshaminy Mall, Franklin Mills, Willow Grove and Plymouth meeting and picked up:

NBA Street Vol. 3 (GC)
Retro Atari Classics
Hamtaro Vol. 1 ($1)

Spent like 80 total I think.... not to bad. I passed up on 2 copies of Custom Robo cause they weren't complete, and I also passed up Metroid Zero Mission for 10 dollars.[/QUOTE]

damn where did u find minish and jungle beat?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Has anyone foudn Dynasty Warriors other than the few who intitally posted the clearance?[/QUOTE]

I went back on my lunch break just to make sure today. They didn't have any. Sorry man.

If you're lucky, you can find Boktai for $10

For those who don't know, it's the Hideo Kojima GBA game about vampires, that actually has a solar panel attached to the cartridge. I can't wait to give it a whirl.

I can confirm that the W. Caldwell, W. Paterson, and Wayne KBs have been wiped of anything desirable, as per the post by djak1.

Hit the E'town, KY KB:

Nothing worthwhile left.

Supposedly the bin was full on Tuesday, but "there were a lot of people that come through the last two days."

Yes, that last part was a quote. I don't talk like that.

So, no actual hoarding at the two KBs I went through. The clearance sale is just successful.

Picked up:

PS2 Jak 2 (GH) - $5
PS2 Devil May Cry 2 - $2.50 (was part of bogo 50% off, but not marked)
PS2 Soul Reaver 2 - $5
Dreamcast DOA2 - $1
GBA Golden Sun 2 - $5

and

the most ironic thing ever:

Genesis: fuck - $1!!

yay!

thank you shipwreck and punkprincess. i love you both very much

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']So, no actual hoarding at the two KBs I went through. The clearance sale is just successful.[/QUOTE]
I think that's a very accurate thing to say.

Everything was in bins which were very visable from mall entrances, and everything was correctly priced. It's definately reasonable for a bunch of non-bargain-hunters to come in from the mall, see some good games in the bin and go "Holy shit! $10 for Metal Gear Solid 3!?"

It was actually refreshing that we didn't have to tear through CC's shelves for an hour.

I want Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, I have TONS of stuff from this clearance and other crap. CML, i will update the list with my finds from 4 KBs soon. Someone trade me Jungle Beat Dammit.

Went to my local mall's KB in Lebanon, PA... didn't have much, sadly. Tons of sports games, a few double-packs of crappy budgetware titles, and every Harry Potter game ever released on the GBC/GBA.

I got Kessen II (PS2) for 5 bucks and Majora's Mask (gold cart, N64) for 50 cents, so it wasn't a complete waste of time, really.

i picked up paper mario for 10 bucks. i already have this game. so anyone wants to trade for it?

looking for other game cube games. maybe a super mario sunshine.

Cambridge, MA:
Harvest Moon: FoMT ($5, GBA)

- Best service ever at a KB: got to go in the back room and everything. They just didn't have much. Left behind 2 copies of Harvest Moon, and they had about 5 sealed RE 2's for N64 ($1) at the counter.

Brockton, MA:
Final Fantasy I & II: DoS ($10, GBA)
Bomberman Jetters ($5, GCN)
Ribbit King ($5, GCN)
Custom Robo ($10, GCN)
Grandia II ($5, PS2)
Onimusha 2 ($2.50, PS2)
Drakengard ($10, PS2)

- Great score there, and crappiest KB I've ever been to. I was really happy about FF, especially. It was the only one! It was a pain though: all the games were in a huge metal bin that took me 20 minutes to dig through, while the bored employees watched me :lol: . Still a lot of stuff there for anyone who's in the area. Also, I don't know why Onimusha rang up at $2.50, but hey I wasn't complaining!

[quote name='moiety']Cambridge, MA:
Harvest Moon: FoMT ($5, GBA)

- Best service ever at a KB: got to go in the back room and everything. They just didn't have much. Left behind 2 copies of Harvest Moon, and they had about 5 sealed RE 2's for N64 ($1) at the counter.
[/QUOTE]
That's the one in the Cambridge Galleria, right? That's the one I would hit up if I heard of any KB sales. Argh, this sale almost makes me wish I was back in Boston.

I can't believe people are still finding decent games out there. I went yesterday evening and my local KB was already picked.

I wish we could have gotten word of this before the games were actually put out for the public to see. Don't we have any KB employees that are members on here?

I found a lot more than I thought I would at my local KB today.

I picked up:
Donkey Konga (With Bongos) :D
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Paper Mario The Thousand-Year Door
Grandia II
Ninja Gaiden
Sabre Wulf (for a good friend)

I also found Raze's Hell (Xbox) for $5. I didn't see that one on the list.

Thank you very much punkprincess and shipwreck! :D

I called the only KB in the Portland, Oregon area (actual KB, not the Toywerks Outlet Ones, they always have crap anyways) and they told me they didn't have any new games since 2003. The clerk was super nice and offered to read me what they had in GBA games, and the only thing interesting was Castlevania Circle of the Moon. But I didn't really think it was worth the thirty minute drive to get it.

I had much better luck at the Fred Meyer Clearance sale, picked up Pinball of the Dead, Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, Otogi & Silhouette Mirage (PS1) for 44 dollars, and I'll probably go back for a couple more. I just checked on some reviews for Silhouette Mirage and it didn't look too good, so I'll probably just take it back and pick up something else.

[quote name='Darwin23']i picked up paper mario for 10 bucks. i already have this game. so anyone wants to trade for it?

looking for other game cube games. maybe a super mario sunshine.[/QUOTE]
Interested in Star Fox?

I skipped a class to take the bus to the downtown mall in Sacramento, CA and there was just a bunch of crappy sports games and stuff, very dissapointing. After school I am going to go check the other mall when I go to pick up Jade Empire and stuff at TRU.

I talked to our Manager at one of the Local KB's. Turns out they're getting a shipment tomorrow of about six "TC w/ Gun" on sale for $5.

That was what was listed on his invoice sheet. They're going to call me tomorrow to tell me exactly what it is. He doesn't think it's the same thing as the Guncon 2 package because it had a different number and price. So I don''t really know what he's getting.

If anyone had Dynasty Warriors for the PSP and they are TC with the Guncon I'll pick an extra one up for you to trade!.

I'd really like Dynasty warriors.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I talked to our Manager at one of the Local KB's. Turns out they're getting a shipment tomorrow of about six "TC w/ Gun" on sale for $5.

That was what was listed on his invoice sheet. They're going to call me tomorrow to tell me exactly what it is. He doesn't think it's the same thing as the Guncon 2 package because it had a different number and price. So I don''t really know what he's getting.

If anyone had Dynasty Warriors for the PSP and they are TC with the Guncon I'll pick an extra one up for you to trade!.

I'd really like Dynasty warriors.[/QUOTE]

Why do you want this game Admiral Ackbar? It is a horrible game IMO.

[quote name='jimfoley16']I just wanna give a big hearty "UGH" to whoever went to Nesh and hoarded everything.... I was there late last night and they had a ton of stuff left (spider-man psp, a ton of copies of Street 2) and I went back today with some more cash and anything worthwhile was hoarded up. I asked the guy and he said someone came in and bought a ton of stuff. Anyway, I went to Oxford Valley Mall, Neshaminy Mall, Franklin Mills, Willow Grove and Plymouth meeting and picked up:

NBA Street Vol. 3 (GC)
Retro Atari Classics
Hamtaro Vol. 1 ($1)

Spent like 80 total I think.... not to bad. I passed up on 2 copies of Custom Robo cause they weren't complete, and I also passed up Metroid Zero Mission for 10 dollars.[/QUOTE]

Ugh? I wish i would have been to find anything better than what I found? 2 NBA Streets, Minish Cap, 2 Golden Suns, and DKJB?

You're complaining? wtf.

I had some sucess at the Lancaster, PA location, much to my surprise.

Wario Ware (NGC)
NBA Ballers (PS2)
NBA Street Vol. 3 (PS2)
Spiderman 2 (DS)
Top Gun/Desert Conflict (PS2)

Total before tax: $40

They had more copy of these titles and others I didn't buy.

After work run:

Braintree, MA:
Nada!

- They had a metal bin but very shallow. Nothing special there, lots of display copies.

Stoneham, MA:
Turok 1 ($1, N64)
Turok 2 ($1, N64)

- This was a KB Toy Works, so it had a full videogame section. Clearance games were on a table (plenty of N64 Turoks!), but not much else. Looked a bit picked over. I priced checked Advance Wars 2 and HM: More Friends of Mineral Town (they were on the regular game racks), but they came up full price. Booo.

So that wraps up my KB hunting!

Edit:
I forgot to add that I saw P.N.03 at the Stoneham KB clearance. I just realized now it wasn't on the front page. I apologize, however, because I can't remember for the life of me how much it was. But they had 2 or 3 copies if anyone was interested.

And by the way, if I ever see another copy of Herdy Gerdy, I may very well scream. :bomb:

I went to 3 kb's in ohio today (chapel hill mall, belden village mall, cuyahoga falls kb toy works) and got the following:

pokemon leafgreen $10 gba

pokemon firered $10 gba

spider-man 2 (x2) $10 each psp

thug remix (x2) $10 each psp

gt4 $10 ps2

and the best of all conker's bad fur day .49 n64 mint and sealed

bread's done
Back