Amazing Spider-Man 3 disc combo Blu+DVD+UV $5 at Best Buy.

TheCro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-amazing-spider-man-3-disc-ultraviolet-digital-copy-blu-ray-disc/6836663.p?id=2592986&skuId=6836663&st=amazing%20spider%20man&lp=9&cp=1

I might regret it when there's a $5-$10 copy out before the 2nd movie that includes a free movie ticket, but $5 now is a pretty good price on it.

EDIT: There's a lot of other good ones that I didn't see mentioned (and probably should have posted them in the $5 thread.)

Looper

21 Jump Street

Total Recall(reboot) 3 disc combo

District 9

The Raid: Redemption

MIB3

Last edited by a moderator:
When does the sale end?
I'd be more concerned with them running out of stock.

Just like when the 3-D version was $9.99 after trade-in during U & S, this would be a really good deal, if only the movie was any good. Worth buying only if the rest of the series is really good, and you want a complete set.

I'd be more concerned with them running out of stock.

Just like when the 3-D version was $9.99 after trade-in during U & S, this would be a really good deal, if only the movie was any good. Worth buying only if the rest of the series is really good, and you want a complete set.
I already got Spider-Man 3D combo with everything included for $6 through Dollar General boxset sale

My local Best Buy doesn't really have an out of stock problem as I was just there today and saw lots of copies of stuff I'm interested in like Looper.

It'd be more beneficial to me to know when a sale ends so I can know if I have the time to wait until the end of the week when I get paid to spend the extra money.

I ordered Men in Black 3 and Total Recall for $5 each and my closest store had both for in store pickup. Awesome deal, thanks.

I already got Spider-Man 3D combo with everything included for $6 through Dollar General boxset sale
Damn, how'd I miss that? As soon as two weeks ago, people are finding these things on the shelf even at stores that were previously sold out, and not only do they include all versions (including 3-D) but they include steelbook cases and two statues. Guess this offer isn't such a great deal after all.

What are the chances of backordered movies comin' back in stock? I had a crap load of movies in the cart yesterday, but when I came back to checkout, a lot of stuff was OOS or not available for shipping.

Damn, how'd I miss that? As soon as two weeks ago, people are finding these things on the shelf even at stores that were previously sold out, and not only do they include all versions (including 3-D) but they include steelbook cases and two statues. Guess this offer isn't such a great deal after all.
Those sets dont come with the steelbook. The steelbooks were found on their own at DG at the 6.00 price.

Ended up ordering Looper and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs from BBY.  Had totally dismissed this as another stupid Bruce Willis movie but decided to look up some reviews after someone said how good it was.  Was rather shocked at the level of scores it got so figured I would give it a try.

What do you guys think of Rise of the Planet of the Apes?  Thought the trailers made it look terrible but been hearing similar things and the reviews are quite favorable on it as well.  Good thing I've got some BBY credit since I'm going to be grabbing another half dozen Blus before the end of the week.

Picked up From Here to Eternity and Fifth Element Remastered, which are also part of the $5.00 sale.

Ended up ordering Looper and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs from BBY. Had totally dismissed this as another stupid Bruce Willis movie but decided to look up some reviews after someone said how good it was. Was rather shocked at the level of scores it got so figured I would give it a try.

What do you guys think of Rise of the Planet of the Apes? Thought the trailers made it look terrible but been hearing similar things and the reviews are quite favorable on it as well. Good thing I've got some BBY credit since I'm going to be grabbing another half dozen Blus before the end of the week.
Rise is pretty damn good. Worth getting if it's still in stock. Looking forward to the sequel.

Ended up ordering Looper and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs from BBY. Had totally dismissed this as another stupid Bruce Willis movie but decided to look up some reviews after someone said how good it was. Was rather shocked at the level of scores it got so figured I would give it a try.

What do you guys think of Rise of the Planet of the Apes? Thought the trailers made it look terrible but been hearing similar things and the reviews are quite favorable on it as well. Good thing I've got some BBY credit since I'm going to be grabbing another half dozen Blus before the end of the week.
planet of the apes caught me off guard. andy serkis did the motion cap for ceasar the ape and he was fantastic (anything he does is gold). its a great start to the prequal teilogy and part 2 comes out this summer. cant wait !!!

Went to my local Best Buy and they were sold out of Looper and Good Day to Die Hard.

I went to another Best Buy and lo and behold they weren't sold out... most likely because the employees at this one slack so hard that they never put the tags up implying that there's been $4.99 sales going on.

Ended up getting:
Looper
A Good Day to Die Hard (heard it sucks but I got the Die Hard collection so this rounds it out... plus it was $4.99)
Had BB price match Frys.com Riddick Complete Collection for $25 (the price of the new Riddick by itself so this was a steal)
Had BB price match Frys.com to get Insidious 2, Elysium and The Call bluray/DVD combos all for $14.99
Threw in Jumper 3D for $12.99 just to add to my 3D collection

Already had Evil Dead, District 9 and a few others from the last $4.99 online sale.

Good day

In case anyone would rather order from Amazon they've currently got Rise of the Planet of the Apes and The Raid price matched.  No tax and way faster shipping with Prime is a win for me.

I *may* slow down buying blu rays this year and be VERY picky of what I buy.  Some of these great movies drop THAT low within 1 or 2 years.  This wasn't shitty 5-10 year old movies, these were quality titles with the UV codes.

In case anyone would rather order from Amazon they've currently got Rise of the Planet of the Apes and The Raid price matched. No tax and way faster shipping with Prime is a win for me.
Might as well do it now while you can. Amazon's apparently calling Prime too cheap to maintain and are pondering a price hike up to $99-$119/yr.

Couldn't resist picking The Raid: Redemption for $5.  Everything else on the list I could live without... except Skyfall, but I plan on picking up the Bond 50 collection the next time the price drops.

bread's done
Back