Amazon $10 off Wii Sport Resort codes

vd0man

CAGiversary!
Nintendo is sending out post cards with $10 off codes for Wii Sport Resort at Amazon. I already have the game so I'll give my code away here. If anyone else wants to give away their code feel free. IF YOU USE A CODE PLEASE POST IN THIS TREAD THAT YOU HAVE USED IT.

EDIT: Code has been used.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lutherjw']XA8H-N5UTAE-NSN82B

Please post if used.[/QUOTE]

I also got the "this code has already been redeemed" or whatever deal from amazon when I tried. Thanks anyway for posting.

edit: I didn't just try using this now I tried earlier when it was posted...oh well...

Add me to the list of beggars and hobo's without a code. Pleeze pm a code. Thanks a million or 10 bucks or whatever. I just need a friggin code.

I'll pull a Major Nelson.

XAC6-?Y6MRE-NBPAS5

Guess the letter/number to get it. If someone does get it, have the courtesy to post claimed. I'll check later myself just in case.

Shit, I made it through all the numbers and the alphabet only to be told it was redeemed.

Well if anyone wants to be completely awesome and hook a non-lurker up with a code, I (and my girlfriend) would really appreciate it. PM me if you are this completely awesome person.

Geesh I just missed the code by a few minutes. This is too crazy. Oh well I'll keep watching this thread and begging. Thanx anyway.
Email me the code next time. Pleeze.!!!!!!!

The game just went up a buck at Amazon in case anyone was wondering. I guess they are catching on to us coupon cluckers.

Sorry dude :roll:

I tried in the reverse direction (X,Y,Z,T,U bingo) and got lucky

[quote name='lolwut?']Shit, I made it through all the numbers and the alphabet only to be told it was redeemed.

Well if anyone wants to be completely awesome and hook a non-lurker up with a code, I (and my girlfriend) would really appreciate it. PM me if you are this completely awesome person.[/QUOTE]

PM me a code if ya got one. Yeah, I think long-standing CAG's should have priority over those that signed up just for the code.....oh, and welcome :D

[quote name='blackwaltz34']im surprised its taking long to claim the above code. i already got one so no need to be greedy.[/QUOTE]

Likewise...the codes were being claimed within a few minutes before. I finally got one from a friend (although I really don't know why I never got one myself).

Just for kicks, tried the above code and it was used. However, anyone want to try a crack at this breakdown? I'm not sure where the $13 promo came from.

Items: $45.99
Shipping & Handling: $4.49
Promotion Applied: -$13.00
Super Saver Discount: -$4.49
Magazine Promotion: -$0.00
Credit Upon Ship: -$0.00

Total Before Tax: $32.99

Just a couple notes:
- preordered GH5 (for the VanHalen freebie) - $10 applied? Not sure because GH5 hasn't shipped yet and I haven't received a promo code for it yet nor the MP3 credit.
- member of ECA - 10% off but that would only account for $5 of the $13
- it wasn't in my gold box today

I can't think of anything else it might be so I'd be curious if any of you can think of any other promos that were applied that I may have qualified for that I'm not accounting for. TIA!

Here's a new Wii Sports Resort code:

XAPS-T5M7FD-XN5GE7

whomever uses it first go ahead and post it again so everyone knows it's used

[quote name='zalman']Here's a new Wii Sports Resort code:

XAPS-T5M7FD-XN5GE7

whomever uses it first go ahead and post it again so everyone knows it's used[/QUOTE]

XAPS-T5M7FD-XN5GE7
claimed THANKS!

XA5V-SZXXL3-579VJ5

Please only claim it if you are only going to use it please, I have a bet with a friend with lunch on the line for this game! =x Also post if used =]

[quote name='bsl918']Does anyone know when do these codes expire?[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly (it's probably stated multiple times in this thread, but buried among the many requests for codes) September 15th is the last day the code is usable.

Anyone willing to PM a code? Thanks.
cagus.smile.jpg

I've been looking everywhere for a code and can't find one that hasn't been used. Guess I heard about this a little late.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back