Amazon 12/14-12/18 Lightning Deal Calendar - Fri. DOTD - Bourne Trilogy $49.99

Friday DOTD: The Bourne Trilogy
just great, right after i purchased the UK version. well i do hope this is priced reasonably.

edit:
OMG!!!!!
8am - 12pm PST:
B5 Seasons 1 -5!!!! wonder if these are the new slim-case versions? if they are, its a confirm buy (even though I already own the original DVDs)

edit2:
Oh my, it just might be, it says 'Repackaged' can anyone help to confirm?

I doubt Bourne will go any cheaper than the UK version. I think it's fucking stupid they're only having 4 BR deals. Will probably grab last samurai I guess.

hoping for bourne trilogy to hit ~30$...especially since the amazon uk version is shipped to US for about 33$...

[quote name='csabatini'] I think it's fucking stupid they're only having 4 BR deals..[/QUOTE]

OK, next year they will make sure not to have any sales at all! :roll:

Doh, I picked up Bourne Trilogy off Amazon US when it was around $54 or so. Still, $6.99 for Ferris is hard to pass up :) Thanks OP.

[quote name='JaroldL']might get gilmore girls for the gf..[/QUOTE]
Same... my girl is obsessed with that show.

And no way Bourne is gonna be $30

already have bourne set for 30$ from amazon uk, glad i dont have to worry about the lightning deal here.

will pick up ferris bueller though, if i remember.

[quote name='csabatini']Same... my girl is obsessed with that show.

And no way Bourne is gonna be $30[/QUOTE]

Don't really see why it can't be 30 or close to 30$ for the set. Amazon UK is selling the bourne trilogy set for the equivalent of 31-33$ (this is total price which includes shipping etc) depending on where in the US it is shipped to. For me, it was quoted at 32.14$ but others have ordered and obtained theirs for 31$ and some change.

[quote name='Xiemos']I honestly have never seen Ferris Beuller. Worth checking out?[/QUOTE]

Seriously? How have you not seen this?
Definitely worth checking out...classic '80's.

[quote name='integrafied1']Seriously? How have you not seen this?
Definitely worth checking out...classic '80's.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, this is a quality flick.

[quote name='crovakiet']Don't really see why it can't be 30 or close to 30$ for the set. Amazon UK is selling the bourne trilogy set for the equivalent of 31-33$ (this is total price which includes shipping etc) depending on where in the US it is shipped to. For me, it was quoted at 32.14$ but others have ordered and obtained theirs for 31$ and some change.[/QUOTE]I know, I have the $32 UK version. But the lowest the US has ever been is $58, usually $70-80. I don't think it will go less than $40.

[quote name='Xiemos']I honestly have never seen Ferris Beuller. Worth checking out?[/QUOTE]

OMFG yes yes YES!

One of the best John Hughes films of all time, easily one of the best 80's movies. It's just GD fantastic

:dunce::fridge::nottalking::shock:

I could decide on a face.... it's the best comedy movie of the 80s, it's a classic!

DIAF! Just kidding...

This movie is a classic...not like teen comedy movies nowadays which use sex/vulgarity etc as humor/plot devices (not that its a bad thing since I enjoyed superbad and the like). This movie is awesome.

Babylon 5 runs 19.99 for each season at walmart right now if you can find it in stock. It was also in sams for 19.99 during october as well for each season. I hope it drops to 14.99 a season. That'd be a real deal.

Training Day is good. I'm not very impressed with $10 as a lightning deal though. I think I got it for $6 at hastings during BF and it was brand new.

[quote name='csabatini']Training Day is good. I'm not very impressed with $10 as a lightning deal though. I think I got it for $6 at hastings during BF and it was brand new.[/QUOTE]It's $11.99 currently, so that's only $2 worth of drop.

Ferris Beueller was $12.99 and dropped down $6 to $6.99. That's a Lightning Deal alright.

[quote name='fizzywix']Movies & TV Lightning Deals Calendar [/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this. Because you did you saved me $12 and my girlfriend is getting another movie she wants for Christmas.

Sunday afternoon while watching football a commercial for a Christmas movie came on and my girlfriend told me about this really old movie "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby that she watches every year during the holidays. She made the comment that she didn't know why she hadn't bought it and waited for it to come on TV so she could dvr it.

I checked Amazon and saw it was $19.99. Then I went on CAG to look at this weeks deals and clicked on your post and right at the bottom left corner of the lightning deals on Monday was White Christmas for $7.99. Finding this deal made my day. Thanks again

Only $3 off Gilmore Girls, what crap for a lightning deal. I wanted to get a few for the GF, I was hoping $13-14. Amazon has been kinda disappointing since black friday/cyber monday, besides Lost deal which I didn't need anyway.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's $11.99 currently, so that's only $2 worth of drop.

Ferris Beueller was $12.99 and dropped down $6 to $6.99. That's a Lightning Deal alright.[/QUOTE]

It looks like everyone agrees with you. After almost 2 hours in and there's only 3% claimed. HA!! I hope Amazon learns from this. This lightning deal was a joke!!

Glad I jumped on the Ferris deal last night!!!

If Bourne Trilogy goes around $20, I might get. Otherwise, my library has all of them on blu-ray.

[quote name='Casteor']If Bourne Trilogy goes around $20, I might get. Otherwise, my library has all of them on blu-ray.[/QUOTE]

99.9% chance that won't be happening

I expect a 39.99 price which will be a buy for me. also anyone know if the last samurai is a good blind buy?

The Last Samurai is a great film showing off a little bit of the Samurai culture, even though the last Samurai happens to be Tom Cruise in the movie. haha

Or Just purchase Seven Samurai by Akira Kurosawa if you want something in the Samurai genre, a must own for any movie fan.

[quote name='AceBB6']Or Just purchase Seven Samurai by Akira Kurosawa if you want something in the Samurai genre, a must own for any movie fan.[/QUOTE]
And Yojimbo. I own both the Criterion collections on DVD.

I guess they didn't get the hint when no one bought Training Day at $9.99. Come on Amazon, only four BR deals and (atleast) two of them suck. $2 off?

[quote name='mcdaking84']now i have a feeling the bourne trilogy deal will suck[/QUOTE]

After seeing Amazon's Band of Brothers bluray 'deal' for 39.99$ this week, I am pretty sure the Bourne Trilogy price on blu is going to be the same i.e. suck balls. I am picking up Band of Brothers on Bluray at Costco for 29.99+tax on December 18th and probably buying Bourne trilogy from amazon uk for 32$ shipped.

[quote name='crovakiet']After seeing Amazon's Band of Brothers bluray 'deal' for 39.99$ this week, I am pretty sure the Bourne Trilogy price on blu is going to be the same i.e. suck balls. I am picking up Band of Brothers on Bluray at Costco for 29.99+tax on December 18th and probably buying Bourne trilogy from amazon uk for 32$ shipped.[/QUOTE]

Must have missed this - this is with a Costco coupon I presume? Didn't see it in the last coupon bundle...

bread's done
Back