Amazon - $16.99 Sonic The Hedgehog Inductive Charger for Wiimotes(by Mad Catz) - FSSS/Prime

You know I have been wanting this for the a long time.  Watched it at $20. Didn't pull the trigger because I already have a Wiimote battery charger.  Still considering it.

Do you guys have any experience with this particular charger? I have had an energizer induction charger for a while and it's been great.  I am looking to buy some more battery packs for a 3rd remote and to possibly replace the older ones since they don't hold much of a charge anymore.  Seems like I can get a replacement battery for around $8 on ebay so it might be worth it just to go ahead and pick this up. Thoughts?

I've bought one of these chargable wii remote things from nyko and after just a few months the packs would not hold a charge at all. Most rechargable batteries in these kits are crap.

I was about to buy it on impulse, but the Amazon reviews say this product comes with old batteries that don't work well anymore.

My Energizer recharable Wiimote kits have lasted since 2006 (Wii launch!) and still work great.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back