Amazon - 30% off code ($10 off max) for any book including strategy guides/artbooks (11/27-12/1)

aerozero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
aryxwBZ.jpg

I know everyone is focused on the Black Friday deals right now, but Amazon has a promotional code (BOOKDEAL) that takes 30% off of any book they have in stock, including any gaming guides and artbooks.

It's one use per account and will only work on one book though. There's also a maximum $10 discount limitation.

I used it to get UDON's P4 Arena artbook for $17.

Last edited by a moderator:
Used this code to pick up Okami complete Works on Thanksgiving. Wish this promo had been around 4 years ago so I could have picked up the hardcover for cheap.

Funny how things work out sometimes. I was furiously searching for something else to go with my Dollhouse and The Cabin in the Woods Blu-rays to get free shipping, since Amazon raised the price point to $35, and had no luck at all. Then I see this topic, so I look at the books and manage to find that the Strawberry Panic! novel collection is at a decent price! ...And when I add it to my cart, I see that The Cabin in the Woods has doubled in price, making it no longer a good deal, and without it I drop below $35 again. I cursed my luck, wishing I had seen this topic sooner...

Luckily things worked out fine, as I got the lightning deal for Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!! on 3DS. So, thanks.  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back