Amazon: 360 Overlord is 19.79 + tax from Marketplace seller

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Don't know if it was posted as I didn't see the deal here, but Overlord is now 19.79 + tax via hubbagames. First it was Blazing Angels 2 for 19.79 and now Overlord, I take it Hubbagames is clearancing there stock.

I'm on the fence about this, has anyone heard of an MSRP of the PS3 version? (Which will be including all of the DLC and such...)

[quote name='ihavenolife123']are market place prices considered deals? I thought only one person could buy them[/QUOTE]

Is the OP the seller?

Hey guys this is on sale at GameFly for $17.99. After taxes and shipping it's about $23, but I had a $5 off members coupon. Best I've found so far.

Picked it up. I heard a lot of good things about this game. I've now got 10 games waiting to be played and GTA4 is around the corner... Thanks OP...

[quote name='breakingcustoms']Marketplace really isn't a deal...[/QUOTE]

Sure it is. This seller is an on-line seller who does a high volume and often has prices that are even better than Amazon. I have ordered from them a couple of times and except for the fact that you have to pay $4 shipping, I have no complaints.

Yeah I saw this and ordered it yesterday thinking it was a one-item marketplace sale, but it seems like they had bought a few overstock and sold them at a discount (a considerable one compared to the other current marketplace prices). If I knew they had more than one I would have let people know here.

And this is better than GF because it's for a new copy...we'll see when I get it.

SOB! i bought this a couple weeks back at GC- great game though, the antics of the minions (especaily when their drunk) make me laugh my ass off! and the mass butchering of things is always fun

If you guys have any desire to get this game, I'd highly recommend it. It's tons of fun and you'll get your $20 out of it, I got it for like $27 from second spin and don't regret paying that for it. Not worth a full $60, but for $20 you'd be crazy not to get it. Great find.

[quote name='kevzik']Ehh...Odd. Anyway, its bound to be 19.99 everywhere.[/quote]

Does Best Buy conform with these price drops? I know in the past they tend to drag their feet when it comes to lowering prices - I just have some reward certificates itching to be spent.

[quote name='ShadowSage']Does Best Buy conform with these price drops? I know in the past they tend to drag their feet when it comes to lowering prices - I just have some reward certificates itching to be spent.[/quote]

I would imagine that it drops with them within the week.

Meh, I just got back from GS... decided to get it used since GS has that RETARDED tactic of opening up stuff but still listing it as NEW :mad:

Overlord was marked $34.99 but rang up $17.99, so $16.19 + tax after edge card :)

Also picked up God of War II for $17.99, $16.19 + tax after edge, it was marked $29.99

[quote name='breakingcustoms']Marketplace really isn't a deal...[/QUOTE]

marketplace is not a deal, its a 3rd party seller and the prices and shipping vary wildly.

Its like an ebay listing, only without bids.

I thought those types of non deals were not allowed on this board but IDK

There are THOUSANDS of marketplace listing that are similar to this one that could be listed if they are allowed, and as we know that would ruin CAG

[quote name='expane']

[/QUOTE]

yada, yada... at least we found out about a price drop. Maybe re-titling the thread should be in order.

I can't wait to get it

[quote name='Justin42']I'm on the fence about this, has anyone heard of an MSRP of the PS3 version? (Which will be including all of the DLC and such...)[/quote]

Not yet, but i'm not running out to buy this. I can wait....they better make it a good price though....

[quote name='expane']marketplace is not a deal, its a 3rd party seller and the prices and shipping vary wildly.

There are THOUSANDS of marketplace listing that are similar to this one that could be listed if they are allowed, and as we know that would ruin CAG[/QUOTE]

IMO it's okay when it's an established Marketplace seller, as opposed to an individual seller with one item. It's the equivalent of posting about a deal from Target through Amazon marketplace.

[quote name='Justin42']I'm on the fence about this, has anyone heard of an MSRP of the PS3 version? (Which will be including all of the DLC and such...)[/quote]
[quote name='the_punisher']Not yet, but i'm not running out to buy this. I can wait....they better make it a good price though....[/quote]

the MSRP for the PS3 version is $59.99 and has a 6/24 release date according to gamestop.

but anyway i just got a used copy for 16.xx w/ the edge card like others did. anyone try the DLC? is it good for 800 pts?

[quote name='typeRJ']the MSRP for the PS3 version is $59.99 and has a 6/24 release date according to gamestop.

but anyway i just got a used copy for 16.xx w/ the edge card like others did. anyone try the DLC? is it good for 800 pts?[/quote]

Gamestop probably just has that because nobody knows the price, and they'd make rumors by putting it below 60. Anyway, it comes out right after MGS4, and cosidering i'll be busy AND broke at that point, i'm DEF. in no rush. This game looks a little underrated, but still Meh.

I'm not having any luck with the search. Anyone have the link handy for the 10% off New at GS that expires this week?

Thanks. Nope. I haven't even played the demo. I figure I'll like it anyway based on the Pikmin comparisons.

Might head out later to see if I can find one. I'm taking a print out of their website with the price just to play it safe. :)

[quote name='Corvin']Thanks. Nope. I haven't even played the demo. I figure I'll like it anyway based on the Pikmin comparisons.

Might head out later to see if I can find one. I'm taking a print out of their website with the price just to play it safe. :)[/quote]

No need to, it's already in their system :) Although the store I went to the tag still was $34.99

Conan for 360 also drop today $29.99/new 24.99/used (22.50 after EDGE) I picked this one up used instead of Overlord because 3 Gamestops I went to had Overlord new for $20 but where all open(including one store had 3 Copies of Overlord on display all listed as new, WHY!)

Why must everything I'm interested in drop in price, when I have to conserve money? As soon as I deposit money into my bank, I'll be ordering one (from GS though).

$10.48 on a GC left there, and if I get it used, I can get an even bigger discount (although for a few bucks more, I'd rather have it new).

[quote name='neonglow']Hubbagames canceled my order since they were out of stock. Hopefully Amazon drops the price soon.[/QUOTE]

Same. That is pretty much BS. Oh well, if it is a universal price drop I will get it soon anyways.

[quote name='JoMasta']Same. That is pretty much BS. Oh well, if it is a universal price drop I will get it soon anyways.[/quote]

Same here as well. I just ordered it form Gamestop instead. They have it for $19.99 right now also.

bread's done
Back