Amazon $42 Sports Games (NBA 2k11, Fifa 11, Madden 11, Tiger Woods 11)

miguel2003

CAGiversary!
Amazon has sports games for $42 (Xbox 360, Ps3) (Price Matching Target)

:360: :ps3: NBA 2k11 $42
:360: :ps3: Fifa Soccer $42
:360: :ps3: Madden NFL 11 $42
:360: :ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 $42

same price for Wii

Walmart is going to have some of them available on black friday for $29.99 (NBA 2k11 and Madden NFL 11) (Amazon would probably price match Walmart, I'm not 100% sure..... so take your risk).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sittinghawk3']Walmart's deal for nba 2k for black friday is only for xbox version right?[/QUOTE]

this ... if Walmart has NBA2K11 for PS3 @ $30 that is my first BF purchase. Had a blast with my time on it via redbox

[quote name='sittinghawk3']Walmart's deal for nba 2k for black friday is only for xbox version right?[/QUOTE]

The ad never said it was for the 360 version only, they only showed the pic for that version. If you look at the ad it looks like they didn't really have room to squeeze another pic of the PS3 version in that layout. It just seems like if it was only for the 360 version then it would say so in fine print like how Best Buy, Target, etc. have done with some games.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wompdevil']The ad never said it was for the 360 version only, they only showed the pic for that version. If you look at the ad it looks like they didn't really have room to squeeze another pic of the PS3 version in that layout. It just seems like it was only for the 360 version then it would say so in fine print like how Best Buy, Target, etc. have done with some games.[/QUOTE]

good to hear, I'm going to wait for the bf deal then

bread's done
Back