Amazon $50 off console codes

dino88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1662 (100%)
Does anyone know if these codes, once received, are available for anyone to use? I ask because I'm close to the $50 trade-in mark and may add something else just to get the code, but only if I'd be able to trade it to someone else. Does anyone know if this is possible? Let me know and I'll add some of my wants...definitely make someone a good deal whoever wants it.

ps...Do you have to pick the console you want to use it for when submitting the trade-in?

Nah, they (3rd party working for Amazon) receive your prepaid package within 5-14 days and verify the condition of the games first, then give you the initial trade values (sans the bonus).

Then 2-3 days later, you receive an e-mail from amazon containing a 16 or so digit code that is good for the additional $50 or 75 bonus toward the purchase of a new console directly from Amazon.com (none of its merchants, refurbs, etc)

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Nah, they (3rd party working for Amazon) receive your prepaid package within 5-14 days and verify the condition of the games first, then give you the initial trade values (sans the bonus).

Then 2-3 days later, you receive an e-mail from amazon containing a 16 or so digit code that is good for the additional $50 or 75 bonus toward the purchase of a new console directly from Amazon.com (none of its merchants, refurbs, etc)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've actually done a trade-in with Amazon before (it only took 3 days to get my credit!!). I was actually just wondering about the 16-digit code. Would anyone be able to use that code or is it designed only to be used through my account?

If it's able to be used by anyone I would like to trade the code to someone planning on buying a console.

bread's done
Back