Amazon All PS3 Guitar Hero $19.99 or less

You rate your own threads dont you? Good price on GH: Metallica though. I wish the xbox price would drop so I can pick it up again.

[quote name='Brother Daz']You rate your own threads dont you? Good price on GH: Metallica though. I wish the xbox price would drop so I can pick it up again.[/QUOTE]

These appear to be a part of the Dads & Grads sale which currently this week is PS3 games and since I don't remember an Xbox week yet and considering the Wii and PS3 selection both carried games from the Guitar Hero selection it's easy to assume next week these will be on sale for the 360.

[quote name='LoneGhost']These appear to be a part of the Dads & Grads sale which currently this week is PS3 games and since I don't remember an Xbox week yet and considering the Wii and PS3 selection both carried games from the Guitar Hero selection it's easy to assume next week these will be on sale for the 360.[/QUOTE]
I'll keep an eye out, thanks!

[quote name='Brother Daz']You rate your own threads dont you? Good price on GH: Metallica though. I wish the xbox price would drop so I can pick it up again.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes i did rate mine own threads. Well that doesn't matter at all. It good price for the ps3

not much of a deal on the older titles World Tour, Metallica and Smash hits can be found at Target for under $10 a piece

Considering Metallica. Both my Target and my Sears suck, so I'm never able to get those clearance deals.

I really don't need to be buying another game right now, but I've been waiting for a good price on Metallica for awhile.

I haven't paid over $17 (at most) for a Guitar Hero game since..... Guitar Hero 3, and that was only cause I bought it day one. =\

bread's done
Back