Amazon All Wii Goldbox Event Midnight Dec. 2nd

GDKN-403

CAGiversary!
Assuming Amazon know that midnight PST December 2nd is in less than 3 hours from now.... that's tonight! This looks to be the normal goldbox and not a separate one on the games page, as when I clicked on the banner on the main games page it took me to the regular lightning deals.

link

Deal of the Day: Active Life: Extreme Challenge Bundle with Mat - $34.98

(all times Pacific)
6:00 AM - Create and evolve your own hero with over 250 collectible parts and special abilities. (Spore Hero)
9:00 AM - Avoid the Dark Side - (Star Wars or Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles [unlikely])
11:00 AM - Be a hero, and take your Wii on a World Tour. - (Guitar Hero: World Tour)
1:00 PM - Don't be the smallest King. - (Little King's Story)
3:00 PM - Compete in new sports events - (Wii Sports Resort, or Deca Sports 2. Or a hundred others, but those are likely.)
[6:00 PM - Get ready to draw more than 100 unique items to conquer enemies. - (Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter)

Last edited by a moderator:
YES! I have credit to spend! please amazon. give me my blob for cheapppp :)

EDIT:

and also, I really don't want to stay up, but now I feel obligated to! :p

Also, add this into the First post OP:

all_wii_goldbox_dec.02.09._V208128750_.gif

for all naysayers :p

Damn.... can't look forward to anything because I have everything I want for the Wii....

Wait! Wii Sports Resort please!

I really don't know what Amazon could offer that I don't already have... They might literally break my bank account.

Though for everyone bitching about no New Super Mario Wii deals (who missed out on pre-order credit and some other combination deals) - maybe Amazon will throw you $5 off or something.

I'd lie if I said I wasn't looking forward to Darkside Chronicles or Rabbids Go Home, but that might literally break the bank account at the moment.

[quote name='conebone69']man i want muramasa okami darkside chronicles and rabbids go home please oh please have those there.[/QUOTE]

true.

my wants include:

-Boy and his Blob (want x 10 bajillion!)
-Darkside Chronicles
-Rabbids Go Home

can't think of any others at the moment, but those are the major ones.

[quote name='Penguin1084']true.

my wants include:

-Boy and his Blob (want x 10 bajillion!)
-Darkside Chronicles
-Rabbids Go Home

can't think of any others at the moment, but those are the major ones.[/QUOTE]

A Boy and His Blob is another one I'd want along with those other two I said I'd want.

But I just can't see them dropping much below $30 at this point. $25 and I'd seriously consider them. $20 and I'm sold.

I remember the last Wii Gold Box event. The thread was only about five pages long at the end of the day.

There are a bunch of Wii games I'd like to get. My Umbrella Chronicles got scratched to hell, so I'd like to buy a new one...on the cheap - before Darkside Chronicles.

Also, while Dead Space is a good price now, I wouldn't mind getting something lower. But you guys have pretty much named the games I'm looking for.

For me, the Wii has become a fun console this year.

[quote name='KingBroly']If they have NSMBW...I'm going to be very angry.[/QUOTE]
If they have anything I want I will, didnt see this coming and I spent my GH $40 credit this afternoon D:

word on the street is toys r us will be having a buy one get one half off deal this sunday. My cousin works there and he told me today. so just lettin people kno

damnit, i don't even want any wii games..yet for some reason i'm going to stay up for this...damn you amazon!

[quote name='y2jasper']damnit, i don't even want any wii games..yet for some reason i'm going to stay up for this...damn you amazon![/QUOTE]
That's CAG for you, you can have no money, don't want any more games, already bought everything you want, yet you still come here and refresh the main forum for interesting deals.. lol

[quote name='Khamous']That's CAG for you, you can have no money, don't want any more games, already bought everything you want, yet you still come here and refresh the main forum for interesting deals.. lol[/QUOTE]

-sigh- its so true..and the story of my life.

Come on Little King's Story, A Boy and his Blob and Rune Factory: Frontier!

By the way, does anyone know if Amazon depleted its LKS+LE Toy stock? I had to return the game for a refund because all the copies I got from Amazon were warped thanks to the way the toy was attached to the case. What sucks is that I found out that I could replace it directly with XSeed after I got my refund. ¬¬

[quote name='Jello1996']We need a CAG rehab forum.[/QUOTE]

*Stands up* Hi everyone. My name is Gbear09 and I have a problem.

[quote name='tetrisgrammaton']i thought they already did that[/QUOTE]

did they? then i must have missed it!

i think they did 30, but not 20!

regardless.. BRING IT ON!

pretty much got my wii collection complete with the 29 games I have now, covering all the best. really the only ones I don't have yet are wii sports resort, darkside chronicles, and NSMBW. I might consider little king's story for $10...

[quote name='kodave']I really don't know what Amazon could offer that I don't already have... They might literally break my bank account.

Though for everyone bitching about no New Super Mario Wii deals (who missed out on pre-order credit and some other combination deals) - maybe Amazon will throw you $5 off or something.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here on the first point.

On the second, I noticed that throughout most of the long weekend NSMB was their top seller for Wii games and it was going for full price (though they do have that $10 credit I believe). I see no reason why they'd need to offer that as a gold box selection unless they drop the credit and just offer it for $40.

By the way, me and the kids beat the game over the weekend - it was great fun though impossible to beat the final level with multiple people (too much chaos). I had to do it myself ;).

I bought Little King's Story during that last deal (it was $30 though ECA was active then so that took off another $4.50: 10% of the pre-LD price). I should play it some time.

If A Boy and His Blob is 20 or lower I'm all over it. I've been wanting that game, but wanted to wait for the price to drop a bit more.

bread's done
Back