Amazon: B1G1 40% Off On Games Under $19.99

dm85

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
Forgive me for posting this if someone else already has. Just noticed this promotion a minute ago. It's obviously not that great, but someone might want to take advantage of it.

Obviously it's similar to the B1G1 50% off sale they had a few weeks ago, but it only applies to games under $20 that are listed as part of the promotion.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...1_grlink_1?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000761451

The pickings are slim.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Anybody want to split the cost with me of 2 copies of the Legend of the Guardian: Owls of Ga'hoole?[/QUOTE] wouldn't that drop you're discount to 20%? Or is my math just off after a long day. $20 + $12/2= $16

I don't know, doesn't look THAT bad

Halo 3 ODST, RDR undead, Dante's Inferno

Ok after relooking I gotta say, 19 bucks for PS2 Socom: combined assault?

fuck you, Amazon

Oh it's not bad, especially if you've missed out one some stuff. I'm not a Lego fan, but Star Wars III would be a nice late-ish gift for my young cousins. Still haven't played Dante's Inferno and might bite on that RDR DLC.

Thanks OP but my god amazon sucks lately! I remember I used to purchase a lot from Amazon but lately Best Buy's been getting all of my gaming money. I only wish I didn't foolishly cash out all of my BB credit into Amazon. Hell, I think Gamestop might have better deals lately and I never thought I would say that!

bread's done
Back