Amazon B1G1 50% off (PS3/360) - Limited Titles - Best Buy PM

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Yeah...[/QUOTE]

Honestly this might be the worse lineup I've seen. I kind of want both copies of Catherine (regular, alternative box art) but I'm not will to pay $90.

The only glimmer of hope this may have is if one of the halfway decent titles becomes part ot the DOTD or a lightning deal.

[quote name='GBAstar']Honestly this might be the worse lineup I've seen. I kind of want both copies of Catherine (regular, alternative box art) but I'm not will to pay $90.

The only glimmer of hope this may have is if one of the halfway decent titles becomes part ot the DOTD or a lightning deal.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking for a cheap copy of Catherine as well.
I'll wait for Black Friday though.

[quote name='GBAstar']Here is the LINK

Not too much to choose from...[/QUOTE]

Looks like you're on a phone and it changed "soo much to choose from" to something else.

[quote name='GBAstar']Honestly this might be the worse lineup I've seen. I kind of want both copies of Catherine (regular, alternative box art) but I'm not will to pay $90.

The only glimmer of hope this may have is if one of the halfway decent titles becomes part ot the DOTD or a lightning deal.[/QUOTE]
I agree that the prices aren't great deals. But since all they're doing is PM bestbuy, you actually get a slightly better deal since all the prices are the same but you don't have to pay tax.:lol:

Catherine alternate BoxArt doesn't look to alternate to me...lol Japanese cover art's always seem to hold the best look

[quote name='JonnyHeartthrob']If I already did not have both, Shadows of the Damned and Catherine for 90 is a great deal.[/QUOTE]
That's kinda what I was thinking, but $90 still seems like a lot for those two, with Black Friday right around the corner...

The Prince of Persia Trilogy and Tomb Raider Trilogy for $50 shipped is not horrible. 6 games for less than $10 each is alright.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']That's kinda what I was thinking, but $90 still seems like a lot for those two, with Black Friday right around the corner...[/QUOTE]

3+ months away is right around the corner?

Edit: I'd get the PoP trilogy if there was anything else I wanted, but there isn't since I'm not a huge fan of Tomb Raider. (Tried some, but I didn't really get into them...)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']3+ months away is right around the corner?

Edit: I'd get the PoP trilogy if there was anything else I wanted, but there isn't since I'm not a huge fan of Tomb Raider. (Tried some, but I didn't really get into them...)[/QUOTE]

When people are trying to talk themselves out of a purchase, Black Friday is ALWAYS right around the corner. I just love how people assume that every single game, electronic, etc is going to be at its lowest price (or even on sale) come Black Friday. In truth, I find far better deals all year around than most of the junk they sell on Black Friday.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']When people are trying to talk themselves out of a purchase, Black Friday is ALWAYS right around the corner. I just love how people assume that every single game, electronic, etc is going to be at its lowest price (or even on sale) come Black Friday. In truth, I find far better deals all year around than most of the junk they sell on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]
I heard from a trusted source that everything is free this black friday.

[quote name='kouleefoh']I heard from a trusted source that everything is free this black friday.[/QUOTE]

Yipeeeee! :whee:

[quote name='cancerman1120']The Prince of Persia Trilogy and Tomb Raider Trilogy for $50 shipped is not horrible. 6 games for less than $10 each is alright.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking about but can't bring myself to do it. Both games will eventually fall below that sooner or later.

I've been holding out a lot of games this year and am hoping they show up as better deals during BF.

[quote name='Ham Salad 360']Oh man, I can get Naughty Bear Gold and Naughty Bear for less than $50! [/QUOTE]

That's funny...seriously, how the hell is there a Naughty Bear Gold? The only way you could make that game better is by not putting the disc in the case at all so you didn't have to play the damn thing.

Picked up Catherine + Earth Defense Force: IA
iconps3.gif
for $80

[quote name='Awperator']Fallout New Vegas and Left 4 Dead 2 for $40 isn't bad at all, 20 bucks each. count me in for 1 each[/QUOTE]

Well, New Vegas was 10 bucks for a while at Best Buy. But if you'll actually play these games and not throw them into the backlog for two months, then it's not too bad.

Not a fan of EDF IA though I liked the original.

FEAR3 is quite good but short. I'd call it replayable but that's up to you. I recommend it but consider short length vs SP and coop fun.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']When people are trying to talk themselves out of a purchase, Black Friday is ALWAYS right around the corner. I just love how people assume that every single game, electronic, etc is going to be at its lowest price (or even on sale) come Black Friday. In truth, I find far better deals all year around than most of the junk they sell on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Yep, gonna have to side with this post.

I don't even remember much of anything good from the last Black Friday... didn't even bother leaving home, for the first time in three or four years. Though I may have been in dire financial straits at the time too. :p

Naughty Bear Gold Multiplayer is dead. I couldn't find one round in the 4 included mp dlc modes.
/wish i was joking.
(im trying to boost killzone 3 now Steel Rain DLC, and there are zero players playing on Junkyard/Stahl Arms, argh!)
I want Catherine/Shadows of the Damned and EDF/Portal 2, but I know they will be cheaper soon...

I WANT EDF:IA since i missed last week...(maybe 2 weeks ago) was 19.99 amazon deal.. damn
ordered fear 2 and enslaved both ps3 .. not sure about enslaved.. any good?

[quote name='onyzukae']oh... B1G1 50% page just changed... was 68 items last night. now 35 items... wth[/QUOTE]

Youre probably looking at it for one system only, the link on the first page goes to xbox games, for both systems theres a total of 67.

[quote name='Shimmerz']Youre probably looking at it for one system only, the link on the first page goes to xbox games, for both systems theres a total of 67.[/QUOTE]
Stupid....... sorry ( -_-);;

[quote name='dark_inchworm']Yep, gonna have to side with this post.

I don't even remember much of anything good from the last Black Friday... didn't even bother leaving home, for the first time in three or four years. Though I may have been in dire financial straits at the time too. :p[/QUOTE]i think I may have got one game last year, mostly $5 and $10 blus is all I look forward to

[quote name='Glomerate']I don't know why there's all the backlash. You can get Naughty Bear and Bolt for less than $30![/QUOTE] Don't even joke, as Naughty Bear is a deplorably terrible game. You play the same level every time, with re-skinned characters. The gold edition also has broken achievements on the 360.

Darn Amazon, eh, no real block busters I've already played.
BB might be a better deal with more options, but you gotta pay taxes. =P

If they dipped the price on a couple of these, I'd bite.

Shadows of the Damned sold terribly, so price cut is imminent. Should've already happened, actually.
Fear 3 could also benefit from a dip, as could EDF (was $19.99 lightning deal recently!). Surprised DA2, DS2 and a ton of other games aren't included.

Looking at Mortal Kombat, just not sure what to pair it with. The $28 in Best Buy GCs sitting in my wallet is making it extra tempting....

According to Amazon it expires on August 13th, which is Saturday. I'm not sure if that means it is live on Saturday or ends once Saturday starts

Once Catherine hits $30 in any form (sales, B1G1 %50 off) I'll be buying the hell out of it! Still a decent sale, but nothing of interest so far.

[quote name='drktrpr1']Once Catherine hits $30 in any form (sales, B1G1 %50 off) I'll be buying the hell out of it! Still a decent sale, but nothing of interest so far.[/QUOTE]

Same here man.

bread's done
Back